Study Group and Ousama Game Part 1

Midterm exams are just around the corner. Usually when one fails an exam, they wouldn't be allowed to go to the next grade if the exam lowers their class marks. However, this year the principal decided to do something different.

"Every one who scores lower than 50% will be taking remedial classes" the teacher stated while writing down information on the board.

"Ehh... Aominecchi, what are we going to do?" Kise whispered to the dark skinned man, who sat in the seat in front of him.

"Do we have to do something?" Aomine replied with his usual lack of interest.

"Of course we have to! If we take remedial classes, we will miss practice and Akashicchi will kill us!" The blonde whispered louder, trying to get the ganguro to pay attention. But the mention of their captain's name was enough.

"Shit, seriously?!" Aomine turned around to face Kise. "Then let's study at your place or something?"

_______________________________

"So that's what happened-ssu!"

Kise explained their situation to his teammates in the clubroom while they were changing.

The other regulars, Midorima, Kuroko and Murasakibara just stared at the blonde and the slightly annoyed Aomine beside him.Murasakibara yawned and started to open his bag of chips.

"Eh, Kise-chin and Mine-chin are going to study?"

"Hmph, if you're trying not to go to remedial classes then it's impossible." Midorima took out a large object before closing the locker.

"How could you say that Midorimacchi?" Kise said and pointed at the item in the megane boy's hand. "What is that anyways?"

"I'm only speaking the truth, and this is today's lucky item of course, fool." The green haired said and adjusted his glasses with his tape wrapped fingers.

"I agree with Midorima-kun"

Kuroko said all of a sudden which surprised the others a little because they forgot he was there.

"You too, Kurokocchi?!" Kise said.

"What the hell Tetsu, are you calling us stupid?" Aomine finally said something.

"Yes." The bluenette replied, as blunt as always.

Kise wrapped his arms around Kuroko and pulled him into a suffocating hug. "Uwahh, that was horrible Kurokocchi!"

"Kise-kun, please let go."

"Oi Kise! Let go of him!" Aomine said and tried to pull Kuroko away from the whimpering blonde.

"If we don't pass the exams, we will have to miss practice for the remedial classes and Akashicchi will definitely kill us!" Kise cried. "So come to my place and study with us, Kurokocchi! Midorimacchi! Murasakibaracchi!"

"You guys are noisy."

They all glanced at the redhead who came into the clubroom with a clipboard in his hand. Kise quickly stopped making noise when Akashi made his appearance.

"Welcome back Akashi-kun/Akachin~"

"Thank you, Tetsuya, Atsushi." He replied with a smile.

"What were you doing?" Midorima asked.

"I was talking to the coach about something." Akashi said and glanced at Kise and Aomine.