Body Swapping Drink Part 1

Chinami: hey, like the first one shot, it's going to be third person, so it might be a little confusing for this one shot but yeah, enjoy :3

____________________________________________

"Everyone~ I made a special energy drink, please try some~" the pink haired manager smiled, holding a bottle.

Everyone stared at the bottle.

"Satsuki, are you trying to poison us?" Aomine said.

"How rude, I tried really hard. I think it turned out pretty good!" She opened the bottle and poured some of the drink into a cup.

"Ah, you're right. It looks pretty decent." The blonde said.

"It looks edible." The megane boy stared at the drink.

"Why don't we try some? Momoi-san tried hard to make it for us." Kuroko smiled a little.

"Tetsu-kun..." Momoi felt like she was falling in love all over again.

"Hah? Are you crazy Tetsu?" The dark skinned man shouted. "Remember what happened last time? Even if it looks edible, you shouldn't trust anything Satsuki makes."

"Aomine-kun, you stupid ganguro!" The manager started to tear up. "I tried really hard to make this..."

"W-wait Satsuki, don't cry."

"You shouldn't make girls cry, Ahomine-kun."

The redhead gave Aomine's back a pat. He wanted to put his hand on his shoulder but he's too short.

"You won't get a girlfriend like this, Daiki." He said. "Satsuki, I'll make everyone try some."

Momoi quickly cheered up. "I'll get some more cups!"

"Momoi-san, I'll help you." Kuroko helped the manager with the cups.

There's a cup in everyone's hand.

Aomine really didn't want to drink it, but his childhood friend was smiling so happily. So he had no choice.

Everyone took a sip.

"?!" They were surprised.

"Wow Momocchi, this tastes good!"

"Mhm... Yummy, yummy~"

"You exceeded my expectations, Satsuki."

"This is passable."

"It's good, Momoi-san."

"Woah Satsuki, I never knew you could make something this good."

Momoi's eyes sparkled. "I'm glad you guys like it."

"Well I'll be leaving now, good luck with practice!" She ran out the door.

"Hah? Why is she leaving?" Aomine asked.

"She has an appointment, so I let her leave early today." Akashi replied.

Everyone finished their cup and started to practice right away.

_______________________________

"Nice pass Tetsu!" The blue haired pat the shorter boy's back.

"I wish you would pass more to me though, Kurokocchi." Kise pouted. "I feel a bit dizzy."

"Hm... Me too.." Murasakibara said, reaching for his bag of chips.