p r o l o u g e

|song: I'm not enough and I'm sorry -Teqkoi|

School

"Hey fag !" Ethan Dolan roared violently as he shoved Grayson Lee to the dirty floor, Ethan, knowing well that Grayson couldn't hear him.

The smaller boy let's out a soft whimper as his fragile body, already bruised from yesterday's turn of events, hits the ground with a heavy thud.

a big mistake for the boy.

"Did you just make a sound ?" Ethan questioned as he puckered the lips that was attached to the young boy.

This made Grayson's entire body react with goosebumps.

"Holy shit ! He talks !" Nate Garner exclaimed with a touch of, obvious sarcastic glee.

All that Grayson 'heard' was a dark hymn, basically covering your ears with the palm of your hand, that's what he was hearing for the past 10 years. He loathed himself because of his current state.

This situation was both ways of good and bad

First, he could get a way with almost anything, he can curse out anyone with just his hand motions.

That's the good side of it

The bad side, is that he will always get tormented by it. People will talk shit, Poor Grayson will never know.

He lost a lot of things when his hearing was lost.

Lee forgot what his mother sounded like, he forgot what his father sounded like, his sister, his former group of friends

He forgot what he sounded like.

The frail one got up, only to be pushed down; he army crawled his way and bolted up and dashed out the door. Not caring about the idling students in the hallway. He violently pushed the heavy door open, hearing people could easily detect the 'click' of the door, Grayson couldn't; he couldn't hear the sound of the door, he couldn't hear the sound of his vans running on the gravel, he couldn't hear the birds nor the sound of nature.

He couldn't hear the constant yells and the sound of the security guards feet chasing him, hot on his trail.

Grayson ran, he didn't have a destination in mind; he never did. He just wanted to get away from everyone.

••••••••••••••

okie new book

different, i know

but im just obsessed with grethan

i had to get l0velydolans 's permission for this

she's not a big fan of the grethan stans

but don't hate on her

she's the most amazing person ever

love you analyse <3

enjoy deaf