I

- Edited 26/8-22 -

Hi guys!! This is my first fiction and my English sucks so help me please whit my grammar. Thank you!!

Hi again:) I've finished some more years of school and decided to go back and edit this story! My main idea is to fix spelling and grammar but I may change some minor things in the story as well;)

"Talk"
'Thoughts'
~Parseltounge~
Letters

---Third person POV---

Harry lies on his bed in the second bedroom, number 4 privert drive. Ten more minutes until he is 15.

10 seconds
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

'Happy birt...' he bites his lip so he don't scream at the sudden pain that is all over his body but seems to be most intensive on his head and the end of his back. But as suddenly the pain started it ends.

---Harry's POV---

I run as quiet as I can to the bathroom and sit down on the floor and as I bend over the toilet to vomit, long platinum blond hair falls in front of my face and I just have the time to register that before a new wave of nausea hit me.

Wondering what more of my previous appearance has changed except for my hair I raise from the toilet and decide to take a look in the mirror. But when I do, it's someone else standing there, I stare right into a pair of stormy grey eyes, long blond hair frames the face, and the weirdest thing of them all, a pair of black cat ears can be seen in the ruffled hair. As I slowly realise that the person in the mirror must be me, yet another wave of nausea hits me. I slowly look down on my body and to my horror I see a long black cattail wrapped around my right thigh. I quickly hunch down to the toilet onze again to avoid throwing up all over the floor. Once a feel a bit better I carefully raise and washes my face in some cold water. Feeling a bit braver I decide to get a better look at my new self, I throw off my way to big t-shirt and instantly notice the first pleasant change today. I've put on a bit of weight and no longer look like a child who's not eaten in 5 weeks, I do feel a bit taller as well and I really hope that's the case, I don't particularly enjoy being as short as an 11 year old. I continue examine this strange body and finally build the courage to touch my tail as well as my ears, they are unbelievably soft. I soon realise that this new cat look won't be very appreciated by my relatives and suddenly i feel a light tingle at the base of the tail and ears and when I check in the mirror again they are gone, perfect.

I sneak back to my room and hear a light tapping on my window and when I check, I see a beautiful owl sitting on the windowsill. I open the window and the owl flies in, drops a letter on my bed and flies out of my still open window again. I close the windows and goes back to the envelope. The first thing I notice is the Gringotts crest on the front, I guess it has something to do with my new appearance. I sat down on the unmade bed and open it

Hello Mr. Potter

It has come to our knowledge that you have gone trough your creature inheritance and we will be expecting your presence no longer than two hours after the banks opening at 7 a.m. The letter is a portkey and is activated with the word dragontooth.

Yours sincerely
Griphook

I, as quietly and quickly as i can, pack my school trunk, and just as I think it would be a bit more smooth to be able to shrink it, the trunk makes a "pop" and on the floor in-front of me lies a miniature of my trunk. 'Oh I'm going to get in much trouble with the ministry of this continue, but it's quite handy.' I try the same thing with Hedwig's cage and put them both in my pocket. After checking the clock and realise that it is 6.30 A.M, I decide to leave the house before the Dursleys wake up.

Taking the small amount of cash I have hidden away from Aunt Petunia, I leave the house and go to the nearest supermarket as my stomach made it clear that this transformation took a lot of energy, and since my diet mostly had contained the Dursley's scraps I am starving. After a breakfast eaten at a nearby park I check my watch and realise it's time to go. I sneak into a abandoned alley, pull out the letter and whisper "Dragontooth". I feel the familiar feeling of having a hook somewhere behind my navel pulling me. My landing just outside Gringotts is nowhere near graceful and when I once again find my balance, a few of the early visitors of Diagon alley look my way. After a deep breath to collect myself I start climbing the grand stairs outside the bank. Now it's time to find some answers.

Thank you guysv soo much for reading my first chapter! Hope you like it!

•907•