Epilogue

-1 year later-

"Buck.. I know this is going to sound crazy.." Chloe said

Bucky looked up from his homework and said "Baby what is it?'

"Come here." she said

Bucky followed her into the bathroom as their son Bradley James was napping in the bassinet as he was 3 months old. She handed him the pregnancy test she looked at him confused " I don't understand how this happened..but I'm late and sick."

He looked down and he looked up at her and back down at the test. "What the hell?' he whispered.

He called Steve and Nat to come watch Bradley and he rushed her to the doctor's office. Dr Thomas did a ultrasound and they heard a heartbeat.

"Dr Thomas.. you told her.." Bucky said

"I know what I said but sometimes there are the rare cases. She's 10 weeks along..due December 25th." Dr Thomas said as he looked at the ultrasound.

When she was 5 and half months along in her pregnancy they found out that they were expecting a baby girl. The day she was born on Christmas Morning at 945AM and they named her Jocelyn Bailey Ann Barnes.

-4 years later-

They both graduated with Bachelor's degrees from UGA. They moved back to Savannah Georgia after they graduated and Bucky got his job as a firefighter/paramedic at the fire station that he grew up in and his dad was now the Chief of the station. Chloe was a CCU nurse at the hospital that her mom and Winnie worked out as well as Natasha Wanda and Laney and Becca.

After they moved back home after they graduated Jocelyn and Bradley were 4 years old. They decided to try IVF and when they found out that it worked they were in for a big surprise. They found out that they were having twins.

"Whoa.. definitely wasn't expecting that." Bucky said when the doctor let them know the news.

"It was possibility." Dr Taylor said.

After that appointment Bucky informed her that he had a surprise for her since it was her birthday. They pulled up in front of an old farmhouse and she said "Buck.. that house doesn't even look livable."

"I know that but I bought it anyways and me and the boys are going to fix it up. It's a 5 bedroom house with 3 and half bathrooms. " he said

"Okay.." she said

"Are you mad?' he said

"No..we are done after these two right." she said

"Yeah why?' he said

"I want us both to get fixed." she said

"Okay baby...what's wrong?' he said

"I just um I"m scared that if I get fixed that you might cheat on me and get another girl pregnant." she said

"Baby I would never cheat on  you. I love you Chloe Jade just you. There's no other girl in this world that could make me happy like you do." he said as he interlaced both of their hands as she leaned against the car with their foreheads together.

"I just I get scared that's all. I'm scared all the time that I will lose you the same way I lost my dad. I get scared when they tell me that a firefighter is being moved to my floor at the hospital." she said

He held her cheeks and whispered "Baby doll breathe you need to relax you are pregnant again. I love you baby but you need to relax. I'm not that the same boy I was before you and I got together. I just want you and only you baby doll."