part 6

[A/N: This part is a little long and somewhat boring so I apologize.]

{Snowman by Sia}

Ben and Joe are laying in bed together; Joe's head leaning on Ben's chest and Ben running his hand though Joe's hair, in silence. It's been about an hour since they shared the moment that would change both of their lives.

You see, Joe has had feelings for Ben for a while, so he had come to terms with the fact that he was bisexual. Ben, however, has only had crushes on women, but he's a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. He was not opposed to being in a relationship with a man (clearly), but once he felt that spark between him and Joe, he knew that was something special.

Joe has been thinking about one thing in particular for the past few days, something that is slowly creeping up and scaring him to no end.

"You know I leave tomorrow, right?" he said. He sat up and leaned on his elbow facing Ben waiting for his answer, but he is silent. He's admiring Joe's face, all of it. He focuses on his beautiful hazel eyes. "Ben?" he says again to snap him out of his hypnotized state.

Ben grabs Joe's hand. "Why don't you stay here a while. It's no problem for me. I don't have to go back to set for two more weeks, and even then you can still stay-"

"Ben... You know I can't do that," he cut him off.

"Why's that?" His tone was odd. A combination of whiny and flirty.

"My whole life is back in New York. I didn't pack to stay here for weeks. I'd need some kind of advanced notice on that." Joe argued. As much as his heart wanted to say yes and just stay with Ben in London forever, he knew that was impractical. "Plus I already bought the plane ticket so I don't want to lose that money, you know?" Ben nodded slightly. He could sense the sadness coming out, even though Joe was trying his hardest to hide it.

"But listen we told Gwil we would meet him for lunch in an hour and a half so we should start getting ready."

"Yea," was all Ben could get out. Joe sat there for another few second before he started to get out of the bed.

"Hey. Come here." Ben said, almost whispering.

"What?" Joe sat back on the bed.

"Come here."

Joe moved closer. "Yes?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Joe has no idea what he's about to tell him, when, to his surprise, he doesn't say anything. Instead he pops a quick kiss on his cheek. Joe looks at Ben, he had a huge grin and he's blushing like mad.

"Okay. That's all I wanted." Ben said slyly, when to his surprise Joe leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I win," Joe said as he finally started getting out of the bed to get dressed.

He makes his way to the bathroom. Now that he's alone he doesn't have to keep his cool anymore. He begins smiling so hard and flailing his arms around, getting all of his excitement out without making too much noise. He calms down and begins washing his face. When he looked into the mirror the smile drops and he instantly gets a knot in his stomach.

Ben's now in the kitchen. He hears the bathroom door fling open and Joe making his way to the bedroom.

"Ben!"

"Kitchen!" Ben chuckles. Joe rolls his eyes, turns around, and starts started stomping back down the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Ben, what the hell. I told you not to leave a mark on my neck!" Joe yelled. He wasn't angry, just nervous. He didn't want Gwil to find out this way.