Yandere Gargoyle X Reader

Warning!!! : Attempted Rape!!!

When you see these **** it means that is where attempted rape begins. And the next set is when it ends. It's not very graphic, but I want my lovely to stay comfortable with these certain topics.

Image was drawn by the wonderful @Cegolder !! Thank you so much for the drawing! She's already been so kind as to draw an image for another oneshot that I need to finish!

(you work in a skyscraper as an illustrator)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was a day like any other. Your job is as demanding as usual and your boss, aka your publisher, won't stop with his sexual advances towards you. You aren't the only one he messes with, but you seem to be his favorite. Your job? You illustrate all kinds of pictures for various books, from mangas and comics too children's books.

Lately, your name has been flying around and being recognized with your beautiful and amazing artwork. You can only hope that someone else will want you so you can get away from your heinous boss. Sure, you can report him to the police, but you really need this job. You've been reaching out to other publishers trying to get a job with them and have gone to interviews, now you are only waiting to hear back. Once you get with a different company, you'll take the sleaze ball to the authorities. Besides, it's not like you can't ignore him for the most part.

He messes with you, and you fire back at him, worst he does is makes your due dates sooner and has you stay late to finish them. Again, most of the time you are already pretty close to finishing them anyways so you don't really stay as late as he planned.

To really get your motivation going, you usually travel just out of town to where the wooded area is located. Inside the small forest, lays an old rundown mansion. The ceilings all caved in and is just a giant mess really, but it helps you with your drawings.

"Good afternoon y/n." Your boss, Jeremy says. You were so close to making it through the whole day without having to talk to him.

"Good afternoon, sir." You respond monotonously, refusing to look away from your work.

"And how are we doing?" The annoyance questions. You see him walk behind you thanks to your peripheral vision. You roll your eyes when you feel the prick place his hands on your back.

"Sir, must I remind you to keep your hands to yourself?" You inform him. The hand immediately retracts.

"Right. Well, I guess I don't need to remind you that your illustrations are due this Friday." That caused you to freeze. Friday is only two days away and you're not even half way done.

You look up and meet his eyes abruptly only to see his sinister smirk. "My work is due next Friday, not this Friday." You bite back.

"Oh, it isn't anymore. Have the work done and on my desk in two days." With that, Jeremy leaves. Oh how badly you wanted to quit and report him. You really wanted to wait until you acquired a new job, but you have had just about enough of his sh*t.

Screw it; just make it to the next paycheck, or until your fired, whichever comes first. You'll take a job at Wal-mart to hold you over for a while.

Oh how you wished you could be like the character in the stories you illustrate. A heroic heroine that defends the defenseless, that would take on the villainous scum and save the day. Instead, you're just part of that defenseless crowd that works as a comic book artist. No hero was going to save you, you had to be your own hero and take it into your own hands.