Authors Note

Authors Note

Please do not hate, it's very cliche, please do not cry. And hope you enjoy!

ALL RESERVED COPYRIGHT!
DO NOT COPY MY WORK!

Description

"I know your going through a lot."I looked at her and glared at her.

Who does she think she is? She's has nothing to do with me, and why the fuck is she looking at me weird.

"I'm Thea nice to meet you, and I'm here to help. Please don't curse because I'm tired of it."

Did I say them out loud? I don't think I did say my thoughts out loud. I mean I am not doing it now am I?

"Callum, calm down. No one heard you. You said it loud and clear in your head."She said and I stare at her with wide eyes.

You can hear my thoughts?

"Yes, I can hear your thoughts."I gulped and she smiled at me.

Synopsis

Thea Uma was six years old when she got her powers. After a condition that had radioactive wounds that left in her head. Causing her not only to hear someone's thoughts and sends them back, but she can also feel their emotions. Living in an orphanage and a caring person. She has the audacity to use her powers for good.

Callum Spencer neither a bad boy or a nerd. Just a regular kid at school. Had a hard past but still growing strong from it. Until the day his parent both murdered one night.

Coming Soon In May
Someday, don't know when.