Chapter 2

I walked with Alison around the neighborhood. We were getting bored and thought we should walk out at night in our neighborhood. Since it's always quiet.

I would've never thought today was tough. It's the first day of school anyway. Final year and it's over.

"Are you excited this year, prom, no more school until college? Out of Hell?"Alison asked and I rolled my eyes.

"The only hell you're going to see is if you get pregnant in college by a one night stand Alison."She frowned and rolled her eyes.

"Like that's going to happen."I raise my eyebrow and she sighed.

"By the way, are we doing anything for the soccer team this year? I was thinking we should do a sponsorship since they are doing better than the football team itself."I nodded and smiled.

"Honestly I agree, I get football is like the mascot for the school but they shouldn't make it that important that other sports could think they suck,"I told her and she smiled.

I woke up and my eyes look around. Why is there a beeping noise? What's this atmosphere, it smells and tastes gross.

I tried to sit up but I groaned. I looked and saw a cast around my stomach. My legs feel stiff. What happened to me?

"Let's check on the next patient!" I heard someone seem excited.

"Oh good your awake, how are you?"I looked to see a Doctor with brown hair and green eyes.

I looked at his name tag. Wait. Doctors. I felt a pang hit my head and groaned.

"I'm kinda in pain,"I said and he nods writing on his clipboard.

"Didn't She come with the women? Oh, yeah she died before we could do surgery."He thought sadly and confusingly.

"What happened to me? Why am I here?"I asked him and he raised an eyebrow.

"You don't remember?"I shook my head and he sighed.

"Do you remember what you did before you got here?"I stare at him and he nodded.

"Amnesia?"He thought sadly.

"I'll just go tell the nurse to give you some painkillers. In the meantime, I'll call your guardians to tell them your awake."He smiled and then walked out of the room.

I touched my head to feel some type of cloth around it. I looked at the needle in my skin with some blood pocket.

I don't really remember what happened. What's really going on? How did I end up here?

I heard the door open and saw Morgan with a glare while sweating. "YOU DUCKING IDIOT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"

"Glad she's awake, I thought she was going to die!"I heard Morgan.

"You mean fucking idiot,"Alison said and pushed him out the door.

"Stupid Morgan, don't know when to shut up."Alison seemed very annoyed by him.

"I'm so glad your awake, you've been in a coma for almost two weeks."I gulped and looked at her.

I missed the second day of school and the rest of it! How did this happen?

"Two weeks?"I asked her and she nods then hugged me tightly.

"OW!"

"Sorry."I glared at her as she backed away from the bed.

"Scary, bitch stop staring at like your going to kill me!"She thought in fear as I see her gulp.

"Anyways, do you remember what happened before you got here?"I raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

"I didn't even know I was at the hospital. What really happened?"I asked then Willam sat on the chair and stared at me.

"Post-traumatic amnesia."I heard him say and frowned.

"Or am I wrong?"

"What?"I asked him and he rubbed his hand behind his neck.

"Maybe I'm wrong but do you feel weird? You seem normal to me."I sighed and glared at him.

"I'm not normal, do you see what I going through right now. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME!"I shouted and he sighed.

"Never should've said that!"

"Calm down."I glared at him and he moved away as I felt the pain in my body exploding.

"Just stop talking you're giving me a headache,"I told him and heard a laugh in my head.

"They look like a married couple."

I glared at Alison and she moved farther from me. I heard the door open and see the nurse she came with some medicine.

"What are these kids looking at? Why do they look so pale?"She laughed and felt warm inside.

"Hello kiddos, what's with you looking like that? You seem like you all say a ghost."She smiled and set down the pills.

I held out a hand and took them into my mouth. She gave me water to drink with it and I swallowed.

"Miss, what happened?"I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Poor girl."She thought in a sad manner.

"Well, uh. I heard you were somewhere with some lady. The poor women died this morning. I'm glad you're still alive. You were in bad condition."I nodded holding the glass cup in my hands.

"When will she be able to leave?"Alison asked and the nurse kept her smile.

"I'm not sure, she just woke up. We see how long till she can recover and to see any complications."I bit my lip and stare at my arms.

"People really do care for others, not many families do nowadays."

"Thanks..."I said and she nodded getting the empty packets.

"No problem, just be careful and call the staff if you need anything."She walked away and I looked to see her staring at me sadly.

"It's a good thing you don't remember what happened."She thought sadly and felt in worry.

"Anyways what do we do?"I turned to look at Morgan.

"Aren't There new members?"I asked him and he nodded.

"Oliver Lark, we met him on Monday. He's pretty chill."

"But Callum Spencer didn't, I heard his mother died almost two weeks ago."He told me and I sighed.

"Cheer up." I felt a pat on my head and looked to see Willam.

"You'll remember soon enough, but don't forget to tell us. We are your friends."I nodded and they smiled.

"Did I forget something."I heard Morgan then he gasped.

"Hey, this morning. I grabbed your favorite snacks, did you have lunch yet?"Morgan asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Idiot the nurse said she just woke up, I bet she didn't have breakfast yet."

"These dumbasses are going to fight at the hospital at a time like this. I hope I don't get kicked out today."I heard Willam bothered by them already glaring at them.

They both glared at each other ready to fight. This is definitely a pain in the ass.