1.

"Please, Maggie... we need your help. I need your help."

"I'll help, but I need the oil from the sanctuary."

"Maggie... the sanctuary are barely holding on."

"We need that oil... to keep Hilltop thriving."

"Alright. You help. We'll go on a run to get supplies for the sanctuary, so they can provide hilltop oil."

"Deal."
-
-
-
She was standing in front of me. Her arms folded across her torso. Her eyes staring into mine. I watched as she bit her lip. Her delicate face turned away to look at the rest of the world. I missed her gaze. I missed her face. I got up from the chair and approached her. My breath increasingly rising as I came in closer to her.

She still had her face out to the world. I found myself behind looking at the back of head. I could see she tensed. She turned around and looked at my feet. I was dangerously close to her. I stood there still looking at her. The silence was killing me. I wanted to speak. Say something, but my throat felt weak. She lifted her head and looked up to me. She had a strand of hair covering her right cheek. I lifted my hand and brushed it around her ear. She blushed red and I still had my hand against her ear.

She watched my lips. I don't know what took over me. Maggie was a friend. A sister. Why am I doing this? I brushed my thumb against her cheek. I brought my lips and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you." Was all I said and watched her freeze as I left.

Authors Note

I don't know what this is, but I wanted to do something different. As you can guess this is based in season 9. Only gonna do 5 chapters. Enjoy.