||Chapter Three: Welcome to Paradise||

[Loft to the side]

Harry POV

*At private loft*

"Woah this place is huge!" I said dropping my duffle bag near the front door.

"Yeah it is." Ashley said in amazement.

"I call this room." Lily yelled from upstairs.

After that everyone started picking their rooms.

"Ashley." I whispered knocking on her door.

"Come in." she replied.

I walked inside then closed and locked the door. Once I turned around I saw Ashley sitting on her bed fumbling with her thumbs. The smile I had disappeared and turned into a frown.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

"When are we gonna tell everyone about us?" she asked barley above a whisper still looking down at her fingers.

I took her hands in my right hand and cupped her cheek with my left.

"Baby look at me." she looked up with a few tears running down her face. "Soon babe, I promise." I say reassuringly while wiping away her tears.

"Ok." she said sniffling with a forced smile. I leaned in and pecked her lips.

"Soon baby soon." I repeated.

"Ash are you in there?" we heard Lily say from the other end of the door.

Ashley pushed me in the bathroom that was connected to the room and pecked my lips before closing the door.

"Oh thank god you're in here! Come on we're about to go shopping with the girls." Lily said when Ashley let her in the room.

"Kay just let me get ready." Ashley giggled which made me smile.

"Harry you could get out now."

"Finally. It felt like I've been in there for hours." I groaned.

"Get out you dork. It was only like five seconds." she chuckled kicking me out.

Cody POV

I was sitting down fixing my camera in the living room then turned it on, positioning it in a random direction.

"And record." I said to myself while clicking the record button.

Just then I saw Harry tip toeing in his Jordan's. Nah I'm joking, he was tip toeing out of Ashley's room. Weird.

"Cody!" I heard Lily yell from the kitchen and set my camera down, turning it off.

"Yes my dear?" I said grabbing some grapes from the fruit bowl she had in her hands.

"My computer is acting up again. It won't let me go on the internet." she pouted. I grabbed her laptop and saw the connection was off so I switched it on with the button that had bars on it.

"I feel like a dumb ass now." she laughed as she said taking the laptop back.

"You are." I chuckled ruffling her hair.

"I would of hurt you so bad if I wasn't planning on going to the mall." she mumbled going on YouTube.

"Yeah yeah."

"Ok I'm ready." Ashley says walking into the kitchen. "Me to." I heard Ariana shout behind her.

"All we need is B-"