6

Hiding

Y/N P.O.V
Jihoon..? I slowly turned my head towards Jimin. It's impossible if Jimin's the one who gave my number to Jihoon.. Jimin never give my number to anybody especially boys.. So why so suddenly ? I looked at my phone again. Don't expect me to ask him.. I'm digging my own grave if I do so.. Yes, he changed but I can't test the limits of his patience. I'm the one who will die.. I bite my lips, started typing..

- How did you get my number ?..

• I have my own way, princess..

I closed my eyes, pulling the phone closer to my chest. I swear to God, if Jimin found out that this guy called me princess, he will definitely kill me..

- Not funny, Park.. Now tell me.

• Fine.. I'm good at hacking. So to get your number is just a piece of cake ;)

" Oh my god.. " I leaned against the couch, closing my eyes. I don't know wether I should trust him or not.. How the fuck did he get my number ??!! Suddenly.. " Love ? "

 " Love ? "

Oh shoot.. I immediately sat properly before looking at him, smiling sweetly. My hand is gripping my phone tightly. Like really.. Tight.. Jimin tilted his head, crossing his arms. " Are you okay, my dear ? Anything you wanna tell me ? " He asked, eyesbrows joined in curiosity. I pressed my lips together, eyes widening. Err.. " Emm.. N-Nothing.. I'm fine. Perfectly fine. "

I said, still smiling. He raised an eyebrow. " Really ? " He said before walking towards me, sitting down beside me. He stared at me before speaking. " You know you can tell me anything.. Right ?.. " He whispered, tugging a strand of hair behind my ear before gently grabbing my face and pecked my cheek. Yeah.. But not this one..

JIHOON P.O.V
I keep on staring at my phone, waiting for her to reply. Waiting.. Waiting.. And waiting.. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, placing the phone on the mini table beside the couch I'm sitting right now. It's okay, Park.. It's just the beginning.. Slowly, my lips curved a smirk..

FLASHBACK
I reached for the phone in front of me, unlocking it. Thank God there is no password.. Good Jimin.. Hehe.. I went to his contact, only to see one of his contacts is..

Love 💞

Hmm.. I'm sure this is Y/N's.. I curved a smirk before taking out my phone and copied the number to my phone. I then placed the phone on the table before putting mine into my pocket. Settled..

END OF FLASHBACK

Few Hours Later..

Y/N P.O.V
Here I am, reading a book on my favourite bed, in our bedroom. Jimin went out for a while. He said that he wants to buy some snacks since we got nothing to do tonight, so movie is our number one's choice. Out of blue, a soft glow came out of my phone. Hmm ? I slowly reached for it that is placed on the night stand beside the bed before unlocking it. Emm..

• Hi, princess~ Whatcha doin ?

This guy, oh my god.. He really knows nothing about Jimin, right ?

- Reading, that's all. What do you want ? Do you want Jimin to kill you ?

• Kill me ? Why would he kill me ? I'm his friend..

Yes, you are his friend but that doesn't matter to him.. I wanna cryyyy~

- Nevermind.. Anything else ?

• Oh come on~ Don't you wanna have a chat with me ?

Before I get to reply to his message, the door suddenly opened. Fuck..

JIHOON P.O.V
She left me again.. " Urghh ! "

I threw the phone to the bed in anger

I threw the phone to the bed in anger. I'm sure Jimin keep on bothering her when she's about to answer it. Fuck you Park Jimin ! I snorted, closing my eyes while slowly laying down on my bed. Relax, Jihoon.. She will be yours soon..

JIMIN P.O.V
I opened the door, only to see she is looking at me in a.. Panic expression..? I frowned, staring at her. Left hand holding a book while her right hand is.. Behind her back.. " Are you okay, sweetheart ? " I asked, leaning against the door frame. I can see that she gulped before speaking.. " Yeah, I'm fine.. " She answered, smiling while tilting her head cutely. No, you're hiding something since this morning..

" Okay then.. The snacks are ready.. Go choose a movie.. " I said, changing the topic. She nodded before standing up from the bed. " Okay.. But I need to go to the bathroom first.. " She said before walking to the bathroom. My eyes followed her body until she stepped into the bathroom before I walked to the bed and grabbed her phone. Call me selfish but she's hiding something from me but I know she's scared to tell me.. I sat down on the bed, unlocking her phone.

Jihoon 👅

I furrowed my eyesbrows. Jihoon ?.. I read all of their conversations before placing her phone back to it's place. I sighed, brushing my hair back. I knew it.. But how the fuck did he get her number ?.. Later, the bathroom's door opened, revealing her. She tilted her head as soon as she saw me. " Oppa ? " I slowly turned my head to her. " You sure there's nothing for you to tell me ? "