Epiloge

A year later

"Congrats Ms.Gutierrez ," a women said as she shook my hand.

"Thankyou so much," I said with a full hearted smile. I looked amongst the crowd and found my family: Lashia, Thai, Tim, Tyrone, Lila, shay, and of course , Bobby. I made my way to them.

"Oh my gosh baby girl were so proud of you," Shay said as she hugged me.

"Thankyou . I really couldn't have done it without you all," I said as I looked at all of them.

Tim grabbed a book.

"Broken soul: The Mylah Gutierrez Story. This book will go far. Honestly I'm proud of you," Tim said.

"I just needed to let these girls know that they're not alone," I said.

"Sis I'm sorry to cut you off, but two things. One , I am so proud of you. Two, where the bad females at? Every since me , Lila, and shay moved out here, I haven't seen one fine female," Tyrone said.

"Ty you've only been here for two weeks. Slow the fuck down," Shay said. Thai giggled and walked by.

"On second though, I've been having my eye on Thai. I like that asian persuasion. Let me go push my line real fast," Tyrone said as he smoothed his hair.

"Ayy Thai hold up," he said as he followed Thai.

"Oh shit I have got to see this," Lila said.

"Duuh girl come on y'all," Lashia said and they followed Ty.

"Well well. Finally alone," Bobby said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't try and get too close. We still in public," I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He laughed and smiled.

"Baby I'm so proud of you. You're strong no matter what comes your way. You're beautiful in every aspect. This is why I love you. No matter what happens from here on out, I promise you that I'll always be your man. Mylah, will you marry me," Bobby asked as he got on one knee and pulled out a large diamond ring. I gasped and quickly nodded my head yes. Bobby smiled and slipped the ring on my finger.9;

"It only gets better from here," he said . I smiled and grabbed his hand. With Jamal doing hard time, I knew he was right. Daddy would have be so proud when he seen the woman I became. He would have been even more pleased when he seen the man I was with. Our future has so much to hold, and it was ours to grasp together.

*Author's note: this is the first book I have ever completed ! Please leave comments and suggestion. Thankyou so much for coming this far. More to come tinyvisisonaries 💕

-TinyVisions