one.

n i a ;
i groaned as i heard my alarm blasting in my ear, i rolled over to my side and turned off the annoying sounds coming from it. once i felt awake enough to move, i got up from my bed slowly allowing my feet to hit the cold hard wood floor. i went over to my door and opened it, i then walked into the bathroom taking a quick glance at myself in the mirror. i decided to take a shower, once i was wrapped in my towel i walked back into my room changing for the day. i had done all of my makeup except eyeliner, i had finished one eye before hearing my door swing open. i turned to see who it was and it was casey. "you're still not ready yet?" he asked me as i finished my other wing on my eye. "shut up okay, you aren't even technically supposed to be here for like another thirty minutes." i said as i stood up and walked over to him, giving him a side hug. "i seriously regret giving you a key to the house." i said laughing. "well then how else am i supposed to bother you?" he asked. "oh i bet there are plenty of other ways you could bother me." i said rolling my eyes and walking out of my room, going into the kitchen with casey trailing behind me. i walked into the kitchen greeted by rena and iain. "so is everybody ready?" i asked "ready for what?" casey questioned. "you really don't listen in band meetings, do you?" rena asked, casey shook his head no, "i always end up falling asleep." he shrugged. "well today we have a interview down at a radio station, and we should probably get going." i said as everyone stood up and grabbed everything they needed and walked out the door. on our way to the radio station, rena kept fixing her makeup and casey wouldn't stop asking questions and me and iain were having a conversation, well trying to but casey and his questions got in the way of that.