Roles/Background

Just in case you are lacking creativity or just a lazy couch potato, here are some semi-vital roles:

P.S, every image on this page, besides the cover photo, is accredited to @Eg0tistical_F1end

Thank you so much!

Kingdom of Heidus:

Background: Heidus is a kingdom of hate and jealousy, composed of humans and humans alone. It lives for war, and nearly every man is put into military training at 7 years old. Dark magic is strictly forbidden here. It is located in an almost dessert-like region, and it's inhabitants tend to be... hot-headed.

King Savalos (Open)

Age: 62

The king is extremely stubborn and hot-headed, for which the country's reputation came. His kingdom is all that matters to him, and most of the time, he forgets about his actual subjects and focuses more on the overall results of his decisions. He wields a sword, but he barely knows how to use it, mostly because he lets his subjects handle conflicts. He despises wielders of dark magic and will destroy them at all costs.

Prince Albert (Open)

Age: 23

The prince can be equally hot-headed as his father, but he does genuinely care about his father's subjects. He doesn't know much about the other kingdoms, but he had been told horrible things about them, resulting in his hate for them. He is very reckless and clever and is a skilled swordsman. He despises other humanoids and believes that the only race that should run a kingdom should be human.

Sir Thames (Open)

Age: 31

He is the prized knight of the realm. Unlike the royal family, he is very modest and stoic. He keeps things orderly and lives for honor and justice, as any other knight does. He has been known for his many triumphs against foreign invaders. He despises the royal family, though he appears to love them. He also secretly hates dwarves for an unknown reason.

More roles are completely welcome and needed :)

Kingdom of Erandras