Best Kota stone dealer in Rajasthan situated in Ramganj Mandi

Kota Stone Wala is a well-known Kota stone dealer in Rajasthan situated in Ramganj Mandi in the heart of Kota.

Kota Stone Wala started with a vision, i.e., to provide the best quality stone services to the customers with various factors like affordable cost, quality work, experienced workers, guaranteed satisfaction and customer support. Kota Stone Wala has more than 5 years of experience in the stone industry with the best reviews from customers. We deal in various categories of stones like , Mandana Stone, Dholpur Stone, Sand Stone, Natural Stone, Jaisalmer Yellow Stone etc.

Kota Stone Suppliers

Kota stone suppliers are a fine-grained assortment of limestone, quarried at Kota area, , India. These are situated in or close to the town of Ramganj Mandi and in the Kota locale.

Mandana Stone

This type of stone is named after the place called Red Mandana from where this stone is mined. This stone is dark red or chocolate in color giving dark colored flooring pattern and interiors which takes away your breath for a second .

Natural Stone

The has been the premier building material all over the world. Its timeless elegance and lasting durability made it ideal in countless applications for European, Egyptian and Asian royalty. Even nowadays, natural stone preserves the legacies of kingdoms, families, businesses, and nations. Building genuinely means using pure stone in all your applications and never settling for less than authenticity.

Kota Stone- Brown

Kota Stone Brown is used as in the constructionof floors and even for pathways which deliberately needs long and strong lifefor it. One important aspect of this kind of stone is also hidden from the allworld is that it is non-absorbent and non-porous in nature as well and evenmore non-slippery in nature too