KINDLY SEE THIS..

It seems some people don't have brains at all..

..after accusing that WE ARE FAKE..and we did this to promote our friend's work..

..Madam @belikebunny simply showed that she had no brains at all..

Madam @belikebunny simply showed that she had no brains at all

..just look at the stupidest logic ever.

As per her votes were casted wrongly and we very clearly made them in favour of our friend..

..okay first thing first.

The Voting Closed begun on 5th March and ended on 17th March.

Kindly check the time of all the votes that were casted. The last vote that was casted was on 17th March.

So how can we add extra votes to make our friend win after that.

Time and Technology ke bare me toh suna hi nahi hai Madam ne lagta Hai. Tabhi she don't know that Each comment on Wattpad is time stamped and no one can alter it.

Maths toh definitely nahi aati tabhi even after asking readers to go and check it themselves by using simple Maths..this Madam's record is still stuck on one point.

As per her all the winners are fake and we did this to promote our friend's work..

..yaha par toh she didn't use her eyes as well.

We have announced so many different genres and so many writers as winners matlab sab rigged hai ..as per this this Madam.

Brainless you see.

On top of that she is abusing wandrer31  and showing as if she did all this for her but now she is praying for her account to get deleted. Kindly see this.

Wah re fakeness ki dukan

Account create kiya February me..vote dale March me sirf Infinity Awards me ..uske baad accuse kiya hamey and then now accusing the wandrer31  praying her account to get deleted.

In case you don't know this Miss Bunny.

We don't need to do all this to get famous because unlike you The Admins..The Nominees ..even the Voters..we all are already famous.

We don't need to create fake account like you and stoop so low and get involved in such cheap activity to get attention. Only ridiculous and brainless people like you resort to these kind of measures.

We don't need that.

It's clear you have issues with US.

..so just leave.

As none of us here are dying to get your attention or your support.

You are clearly someone who is not only fake but truly a disgusting person who would stoop to any level just to get limelight.

So kindly get lost and please there is no need grace us with your precious presence...ever again.

Because trust us when we say this..

..No one is going to Miss You.

Thank you for Wasting Our time.

Hope never to cross path with you again.

🙏🏻