start over

Luke. Why are you following me luke . I want us to start over i stoped where i was and stood there shocked . No? Ehat do u mean no luke sayed . You dont get to bully me for a few years and expect me to be like all thoes other girls and say yes lok i will forgive you no im different you got to earn your trust and your friend ship back. I will do any thing to do so . O really? Ya . What about your friends calum,ashton,Michael  huh what will they say about this . They dont no that i did this to you he mumbled. Ummm ok ? Why did you bully me all these years luke? Did you know i was crushed ? You changed, no no they changed you . Who changed me ? I dont no why i did all thoes things to you . I am trying to get you back please . No i got to go luke by. Ok . I walked in my house.hello anybody home. No anwser great see this is what my family does to me  they leave me by my self everyday god i wish they would stop . O well i font mind anyway . Later that day i was studying and do so homework there was a knock on my door i walk to it opened it and i saw luke and his friends . Ummm hi hello they all said what are you guys doing here . Well luke said he has to tell us something all of is together. Ummm ok come in . We all sat on my couch it really big it can fit atleast 6 people on it . Ok luke what did you want to talk about. I wanna talk about ..........