Chapter 8 - Ehh?! (Bakugou × Reader)

"Hey you!"

You looked behind you and saw Bakugou calling "What?" You replied "Want some Ramen?" He asked. You were shocked in first but since you're hungry you nodded. "Come with me then nerd, I'll treat you noodles just today ok!" He said but with a quit angry face. So You and Bakugou went to a nearby shop and ate Ramen.

"Wahhh so delicious!!" You shouted "Oi! Keep it down nerd" he said with a calm voice

"Wahhh so delicious!!" You shouted "Oi! Keep it down nerd" he said with a calm voice. You never heard his voice in a calm one so you were suprised. "Ey Bakugou! Thanks for the ramen hehe" you said to him before leaving but he ignored you and went home "EHHH?! HEY I WAS JUST THANKING YOU BASTARD!" You shouted then he stopped "WILL YOU JUST F***ING SHUT UP!!" He mumbled to you with a scary face but you decided to hug him "EHHHHH YOU--!" BOOM! "Ouch!" What was that for?" You said " JUST STOP HUGGING ME YOU BASTARD!" Then you realized that everybody was looking at both of you so you immediatly pushed him aside "THAT WAS NOTHING HIS JUST MY FRIEND!!" You shouted at everybody then when you looked behind you Bakugou has already left you ao you decided to head home.

(On the phone) (call from Mom)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M: Hey honey how are you?

Y: I'm okay Mom how about you and Dad?

M: We're fine nothing to worry about I saw you already have a boyfriend, Why did you not tell me?!

Y: Ehh? What boyfriend?

M: You were trending online

Call ended
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You immediatly went to your facebook app to see the video and you saw you and Bakugou on the video

"OH SH*T" you then said to yourself so you just shut your phone off and slept to forget about everything that happened awhile ago.