Inauguration

Slondermun woke up early in the morning. For breakfast, he ate a salad. Then he showered and applied subtle makeup. While doing so, he accidentally swallowed two kilograms of rouge. He felt pretty bad afterwards, so he ate a salad. He still didn't feel better, so he decided to go to sleep again, with a soaking wet pajama.

The next morning he ate a salad. Then he showered and applied very noticeable makeup. This time, Slondermun swallowed three kilograms of rouge. He felt worse than the day before, so he ate a salad. Then he passed out.

When Slondermun woke up on the weekend, he noticed that there was an ugly bird at his window. "Good evening, Miss Slondermun," screamed the bird. "I am a man," claimed Slondermun. That's not completely true. "Do you know how long I was unconscious, by any chance?" he asked the bird. "Threehundred years," answered the blue fiend. Slondermun really craved a salad right now. "Do you have a salad for me?" he asked the bird. "No, only ravioli with Nutella and sour cream," replied the bluish figure and pulled ravioli with Nutella and sour cream from its plumage. "Bwah," shouted Slondermun, visibly disgusted. Now he didn't have any appetite. "What kinda bird even are you?" Slondermun wanted to know. "I am a bird," claimed the blue monster. "Wow," said Slondermun. "Cool"