The Return And The Apology

YN's pov

The next morning, Clem, AJ and I headed back to the school with James guiding us. I looked back at Clem, who was tired from carrying AJ all the way here. AJ's condition may have gotten worse even though we got the bullets out, but he still needed stitches. I walked over to Clem and took AJ gently off of her, she looked at me with a concerned expression.

YN: Don't worry Clem, I've got him.

Clem: No, it's fine. Besides, you're hurt too.

YN: I'm fine Clem, honest.

She nodded at me before I take AJ off of her and turn back around, I immediately feel my arm ache as I carry him but push through the pain.

We make it to the front gates then out of the blue, an arrow lands by James's foot. We look up at the watchtower and saw Willy with a bow and arrow, he noticed us before turning around.

Willy: Violet, Louis. They came back!

As he left the watchtower, we turned back to James.

YN: Thank you.

James: No problem.

James then turned to Clem.

Clem: You could stay with us.

James then looked at the arrow before looking back at us.

James: Not ready.

He then turned and walked back into the forest, Clem and I then walk over to the front gate and knocked it.

YN: Hey! Anyone there? We need help!

Louis then walked towards us with a stern look on his face before noticing AJ in my arms, his expression changes before he runs and opens the gate for us.

Louis: Come on.

We run into the admin building and open the doors to find Violet and Ruby already there, they noticed AJ in my arms and stared at us.

Violet: What the shit?

Ruby: Grt him upstairs.

We follow Ruby up the stair until she tells me to place AJ on the sofa, she then runs and gets her first aid kit after telling us to comfort him. AJ looks at us before speaking.

AJ: Guys.

YN: Hey, it's okay buddy.

Clem: Come on, what do we do when we're scared?

AJ stays quiet for a few seconds so I decided to help him.

YN: We...

AJ: We push through.

YN: And?

AJ: Don't let fear take over.

I then put my hand on his shoulder and smile.

YN: That's right.

Violet then shows up and asks Clem to follow her, Clem turns to me if I wanted to come with.

YN: I'll stay with AJ, you go.

Clem nods at me before following Violet into the office, I take a seat on one of the chairs outside the office and take off my jacket and shirt then tend to my own wound.

DON'T WORRY, YN IS RIPPED 👍

I grab a small cup and take a bullet out of my bag before breaking it and pouring the gunpowder into the cup, I then take out a bottle of water and pour it on my wound. I then pour the gunpowder on my wound and hiss at the pain before taking out my lighter and igniting the gunpowder, I yell at the pain before the fire goes out and covers up the wound.