sįx

I'm back! Hope you enjoy it. If you have any suggestions tell me please!

Days passed in a blink of an eye and (Y/N) continued with her missions, spying, sabotaging and communicating with the Umbrella Academy kids.
For them, seeing (Y/N) just standing there in a corner, not giving a flying fuck if they saw her while they combated crime became normal. So normal that they began to like her company.
(Y/N) was an intelligent girl, pleasing to look at and sometimes, if there was a chance, they tried to start a conversation.
It usually began with a "oh, you're here" or something of the sort.
After some days of seeing the children, (Y/N) noticed something.
Five wasn't there.
It's not like she cared or anything, she was just curious.
That was what she wanted to believe, but she was indeed worried.
Issues of regret injected into her bloodstream, the sickly sanguine fluid churning in her wrists and blanching her arms with blossoms of white.
Where was he.
Where.
Where.
She almost became obsessed with finding out what happened to the young boy.
There were some days where she soaked into the silence of her room, thinking deeply about the disturbing thought of Five's disappearance.
There was once that she stayed locked up two days without food or sleep.
Why did it matter so much? He was just another kid from the bunch.

'She was about to take a closer look so she took a few steps forwards, put her whole body froze and her face began to grimace when she saw that the young boy had disappeared in the thin air.'

She shook her head in denial.
Did he try and disappear in purpose?
Every time she tried to talk to the kids in the Academy about it, they brushed her off, saying they didn't want to talk about it.

She didn't even know him, but every time she thought of him, chills went down her spine.
Frustration etched onto (Y/N)'s skin. Her hands were jaggedly running through her hair, the heavy pain coming in waves.

What's wrong with you, idiot?

As she said earlier, days passed in a blink of an eye, but every blink made a dark fear grown inside on her.

Was he dead?