Fairy KING'S Forest

Sorry this one is a bit of a filler you have been warned

I awoke to the light outside my window ........ but mostly two the sounds of things crashing. I groaned 'what the hell are they doing this early in the morning. Can't a demon get some sleep?' I got dressed in the same outfit from before It's one of those outfits you have hundreds of and wash all the time. (I was too lazy to make another outfit so sorry) you walked out and went into the thrown room and yelled "SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP I HAD TO GET OUT OF BED BECAUSE OF YOU SO SHUT UP!!!!!" I walked over to the Map from yesterday and started to plan your course to the Fairy kings forest. You would stop by meteor city☆for all them hxh watchers it was a small city but it was still packed with humans souls and would make a great temporary hideout. You yelled for everyone to come as you showed them the "game plan" You then set off.

Time Skip brought to you bye erzas strawberry cake

You had finally made it to meteor city. You swiftly made your move and jumped behind someone. You tapped their shoulder "boo" You stabbed them and took their soul right before it left for hell. In a mere matter of minutes, the entire city was a massacre. "Well, that was fun, now on to the forest." "I need to reintroduced my flames to them." You laughed and left with everyone trailing after you.

Sorry for the short chapter I couldn't think of what else to put in it but I promise the next chapter will be good