1

F/N P.O.V.

My day was like any other summer day is overly relaxing. Just as I really started to get lost in my thoughts my phone started going off like crazy pulling me from my thoughts 

Arai: So Haruhi has a summer job at a bed and breakfast, Normal right? Well it wasn't so normal when I told Her about my crush on her in middle school and her friends from Ouran were there 

Arai: She cut off her hair and could be mistaken for a guy

Arai: All her friends are guys 

Arai: And they're all a bit strange

Me: Whoa calm down wdym explain

Arai:There was 6 of her friends there two were twins one got really jealous and ran away and apparently the other is forcing him to go on a date with her tomorrow at the carnival 

I stopped texting because in that moment I knew I had to watch over her on her date sure its a bit odd but I can't have some richy kid break her heart. I am officially determined to make sure shes fine after the date!

                                         ~time skip to next day cause author-chan is lazy aff~

I woke up and put on some clothes that kinda say who I am without making me seem extra (something like this)

(Ignore its from AoT I couldn't think of anything else to put in the search bar to get what I wanted, credit to creator of that image) I went downstairs sat down in my spot at the kitchen table put my bookbag on the floor, grabbed myself an apple ...

(Ignore its from AoT I couldn't think of anything else to put in the search bar to get what I wanted, credit to creator of that image) I went downstairs sat down in my spot at the kitchen table put my bookbag on the floor, grabbed myself an apple from the fruit bowl and ate it. After I had finished I stood up and grabbed my bookbag and halfway put it on like always. I walked into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. As I left my house I prayed no one would notice me. As I walked around I noticed a group of guys watching Haruhi and who I assume is her date,"um excuse me but do you guys know Haruhi and however that is" I whispered to them. A guy with black hair and glasses wearing black pants a yellow button up shirt with the sleves rolled up and had a blue zippered up hoodie without sleves turned around and said "yes we do, wait how do you know her?". "Are you kidding me and Haruhi go back to elementary school I decided to make sure this go well because its gonna storm later and also it's my besties first date I gotta be here for her if he starts  being a jackass". Another guy turned around that looked  identical to Haruhi's date and said "thats kinda why we're here too my older twin is stupider when it comes to emotional stuff, I'm Karu, my twin over there is Hikaru we're the Hitachiin twins" By this point in time the rest of the  group had noticed and turned around too, the guy who talked to me first said "I'm Kyoya Ootori pleasure to meet you we're the Ouran High school Host club I'm the vice presedent the guy with the blond hair and cow lick is Tamaki the presedent and he also has the biggest crush on Haruhi". "Tamaki Souh Nice too meet you... KYOYA WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME" Tamaki said then tears started going down his face. "I'm Takashi but everyone calls me Mori" a tall black haired guy said then the shortest of the group spoke up and said "I'm Mitsukuni but everyone just calls me Honey, Me and Mori are cousins". "Well its nice to meet you all I'm F/N L/N I'm actually transferring to Ouran High School I start first day back". "Thats wonderful F/N say would you help out Haruhi by joining the host club you see she broke a very expensive vase so shes apart of the host club to pay off her debt but isn't doing well enough for it to be paid off by graduation I know it might be a bit of a hassle and all its only during lunches and for an hour after school everyday" Kyoya asked "well its to help Haruhi why not, just checking its a host club so I'll be wearing the male uniform and cut my hair?" (last part for girls with long hair if you have it short sorry this comes back up in this chapter) "well it would help" Tamaki said "okay well it looks like it gonna storm so I'm gonna head home see you guys tomorrow" I said before running off.
Kyoya P.O.V.
As we watched F/N run away Tamaki asked me "you like her Kyoya right?"
"Whhaa m-me like a commoner absolutely not"
"Then Kyo-chan why did you ask her to join Haru-chan is doing fine I looked over the numbers not too long ago"
"Honey-senpai does have a point, mommy" Karu added snickering the 'mommy' to make fun of me and Tamaki "oh give it a rest you guys we should head back to the school to prepare for the first day back" I say defending myself. "If Haruhi's friend didn't show up I don't think the boss could handle much more of that" Karu pointed out the truth "Yeah. Alright gang time to go to music room three and I WAS DOING JUST FINE OKAY" Tamaki said leading us to the limo which was parked not too far from here. "Suurre you were boss totally not almost in tears at all" Karu whispered so quietly I hardly even heard.