19

4 months later-

boys of summer tour is tommorow and idek how to act bc im finally gonna see diego, blesiv, ona and desi .

me and diego have been talking for 4 months now and this is the first time i see him face to face .

well i have facetimed him and texted him a lot but its not the same i can see his cute smile, finally:)

i go shopping for the last minute clothes/bathing suits or shoes .

i get my car keys and drive over to the mall . and yu couldnt believe who i saw there

JOEY! with lexi drew

wtf he gotta new girl already bahaha

i looked at them holding hands and laughed . bc i dont like him anymore i like diego alot ;)

i go to starbucks first, then go to champions and foot locker to get some hoodies and some sneaker :)

i left the mall and i spent over $400 on shirts, leggings, hoodies & shoes at foot locker and champions

/next day\
i get up at 3:30am and pull out my vlog camera . and do my morning rountine and get my suitcase and pick an outfit to wear from their .

i pull out nike leggings and a croptop from H&M

i wake my mom up to drop me off at the airport bc i cant drive my car over their bc whos gonna take it back lmaoo

i say bye to my mom and walk into the airport while vlogging

i see diego looking finer then ever . he is so hot omg ! he was wearing nike joggers and a champion hoodie .

he runs over to me .

"mariana!" he yells
"diego" i yell back . we hug and he says hi to my vlog and the rest do too .

"diego&mariana. desi&lance. ona&brandon . blesiv&carlos. zach&nick . tayler&jacob. charles&aaron . blake&hunter . cody&brandon r. those are your'e seats . okay lets go board" ona says

we all get on the plane

diego sits next to me "what a coincidence we are sitting next to each other" he smiles

"ik but lets make this 4 hour plane ride fun" i smile

he grabs my phone and downloads a game named "truth or dare"

"so were playing truth or dare" i laugh . he nods . he grabs his phone and stands it infront of us and goes live

"we are on the plane for boys of summer tour and im here with mariana and we are gonna play truth or dare" he smiles

it was diegos turn

"kiss the person next to you" i read it .

"woah starting off like this okay app" he laughs

he grabs my face and kisses me for around 4 seconds . i had so much butterflies in my stomach .

all the comments were full of "aww" "cutiess" or "yall dating?"

one comments said "wink if you like diego" so i winked .

the plane landed and we got to our hotel room . i share a room with diego, brandon r. & aaron . okayy ig thats valid .

"okay so yu and diego are sharing a bed" aaron laughs . i laugh "ight thats valid" diego smiles

i put my suitcase in the closet on me and diegos side of the room . i blop myself on the bed and sigh . "im going to take a nap" diego smiles while taking his shirt off and already had shorts under his joggers . "yk me too" i smile . "okay well were gonna go to blesiv and carlos room" aaron and brandon laugh .

i change into booty shorts and a tank top . i lay next to diego . we looked at each other just staring . "youre so hot" i smile, he blushes . "yu hotter" he smiles and leans in to kiss me . we made out for a good 35 seconds . "im so glad yu decided to come on this tour" diego smiles . "ahh you make me so happy by just looking at yu" i blush .
-
we didnt even take a nap . we just talked for a good 2 hours . we decided to go to a buffet across the street from the hotel . so basically a date . idk this kid makes me happier then ever i smile by just thinking it . we were gonna cross the street but he grabs my hand, i look at him and he smiles . we cross the street and arrive at the buffet .

we head back to the hotel around 5pm and he decided to actually take a nap so i went to hunters&blakes room . and hung out there til diego texted me saying he was awake .

-

end of chapter .

longest chapter so far but ima update it later today maybe:)