the aftermath of the fight

it's been a few days since the big chase and kalbe fight kalbe still hasn't talked to blake about how he feels but blake hasn't even careed to notice since him and chase were finally happy also being with chase halped blake come out to his parents as gay soo blake is really happy about that so is chase they can go on dates now without liying about what tey are doinng or where they are goiing *a week passes* school just started back blake and kalbe were in the same classes all the same classes witch sucked for kalbe blake didn; really mind tho so meh the only class blake and chase had together was math and they had luch at the same time they both hatted that about the school the school just seemed to know abouut all the couples that were in the school and they were like "lets put them all in different classes because we hate our jobs" blake got really deppresedabou not getting ti spend any time with chase cause he had piles of homeworl an d thosands of essays he need to get done.  Blake was a goody to shoes so he hadd to get perfect grades or he would be in huge troble aslo did i mention blake was on the football team so if he got lower than a  averge in a class he would be kicked off the team so he had that to worry about chase had felt unapprieated so one day chase went to kalbe and said "do you  want to fuck around with blake to get back at him?" chase said kalbe looked confused at him for a few seconds "why woukd you help me your his boyfriend and i am his ex wtf bro?!?" kalbe said chase had a devilish smirk on his face and leans downn to kalbes ear and wiapers "cause i never loved him i have always loved you i just got with him to see if you'd get jeloue and you did but you were jelouse of me for dating blake not the other way around and he hasn't shown me any love for the passeed 4 weeks"