Manga Still Wet In The Ears

And I meant that it's just starting, has one or two chapters for now, and most importantly, the story is yet to be truly dimmed as worthy of my time. (Hehe~)

1️⃣ The Villainess is Adored By The Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, School Life, Slice of Life

Description:

Tiararose was suppose to be disengaged and exiled from the country. "This was the otome gane I had played!" She realized on the day before the story's ending??......Shall I wait for the judgement? But I did not do anything cruel..... Thinking so, the ending continues. But during the judgement something that was not possible in the game happened. The neighboring crown prince courted the villainous daughter Tiararose.

2️⃣ Living as an Emperor's Fiancé

Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

Description:

Adele, who entered the emperor's office due tot he magic of the imperial magic, accidentally hears the secret plan of the emperor. 'Emperor' 'fiancé' 'fake' 'killing' ....the interior minister and the emperor who came to Adele when he came back to school and took his breath away. "I want to give you a chance to choose" ...chance? "Go to prison....be my fiancee!" The beginning of the fateful love of the orphaned girl Adele and the emperor of Krishi.

Notes:

I know it's probably not transmigration or reincarnation but I liked the art so why not~

3️⃣ Why are you doing this my Duke?

Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Description:

My duke, my love. The one I gave my love and soul to — Why do you look so sad? "Every time my Duke is depressed, my world is in a limbo. Everything became dark and gloomy as if heavy rain obscured it." The cold blooded duke, the duke of Mercia, Loin Leuca, also known as the God of Death. A month ago my life was supposed to end by your hands. Before I know it you became my husband?! It's beyond my comprehension but your Erin now is a believer. I wish it was real, how nice it is if it is real love.

Notes:

Still not trans or reincarnation, I guess. But the art is really good. And I took a peek at the raws, I think it will be pretty good.

4️⃣ The Prince Was My Lover WhoThrew Me Away In My Previous Life

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance

Notes:

Welp! With that title, there's definitely no need for a description or plot summary. Anyway, first chapter's pretty good. I know they'll end up together but I still look forward to HOW. And though it's kinda uninteresting already anticipating that, I really liked how the story's being told (the way it is written?) and I'm actually more intrigued about her powers.

5️⃣ Chitra

Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

Description:

I spent years preparing for the civil service exam.
But I can't believe I died so unfairly....!
Is that so?
I was reborn as a beautiful countess.
I even got the ability to play games form the God of Beauty.
'Drawing..?'
Yes, I have the ability to draw for characters.
I have become the apostle of the God of Beauty and benefited the world widely by drawing out ultra rare characters.
[Rare!]
[Super Duper Ultra Special Rare!!]
Let's fill the world with handsome men to benefit all the women!

Notes:
'Draw' was meant to be like drawing something like playing Gacha. Mmmm I've got mixed feelings for this one, but let's just see~

6️⃣ Dareka Kono Joukyou wo Setsumei Shote Kudasai!

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life

Description:

The poor aristocrat Viola suddenly received an unexpected marriage proposal from the prestigious noble household of Duke Physalis. An average noble daughter and a handsome duke. She had been confused, thinking that nothing made sense, but the duke had his own personal reasons. A political marriage with ulterior motives,both having their own circumstances. Will this path lead to happiness or sorrow?

Notes:

I was greatly interested and intrigued with this plot, coz it turned out the duke has a lover but can't marry her and marries Viola as his public wife. Now Viola, who's got no problem about this like at all, only problem is how she's going to spend her time, and I was kinda hoping and expecting that she'll do business or something (I always liked reading how transmigrated souls use their modern knowledge and turn it to business). So qI'm now reading the novel, and unfortunately, having that the genre is comedy, i guess I won't have my way after all. Coz in the first place she isn't transmigrated or reincarnated...