Prologue

Lightning Strike were coming from the Temple of Thunder Strike,which a Exiled  Nyanya was being electrocuted.

"AHHH--!!!You should thank me,Thunder.
Our battle has changed you...for the better!"

Then a cat with red eyes continued electrocuting the Exiled Nyanya,she begged him to stop.

"BE SILENT,KIRA!!!"Thunder Strike boomed.

Thunder Strike,now with a more deceiving appearance,approached Kira with a mad expression.

"Do you have anything to say to yourself?!"Thunder Strike asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Mercy is always wasted on those who defy the Nyanya Tribe,so from now on,I will destroy all of our enemies before they can destroy us,starting with you."Thunder Strike said holding the chains that is holding Kira.

"You cannot kill a Nyanya,it's againts the Nyanya Laws."Kira said as she saw that Thunder Strike formed a blade in his hands.

"There are fates worse than death."Thunder Strike said and swifted his sword on Kira's head,Kira's head fell down on the floor.

Thunder Strike picked up Kira's head and put it on a table.Kira's head was still alive,and Thunder Steike slammed on the table.

"I will deliver you to Shinnok and the Other Revenants,an emblem of my wrath!"

Thubder Strike teleported out of the place,then it stopped raining.A White Cat approached Kira's head.

"This,is not your destiny,Kira.Once again, the Thunder Feline has upset the balance of time.But know this,the Ark of The Universe bends to my will."

Kira's head stopped bleeding and the White Cat looked at the head.

"It is only a matter of time."

"K...K...Kro...nika..."