Chapter 27

Surprised??? Well I am sooo sorry. Caught up in a very tight schedule. Well I need to find time for Wattpad too..

Avni had a smile on her face when she saw Sunheri.

" Good morning Avni... Today your dear husband didn't get time to drop you? " Sunheri was all set to tease her bestie.

Avni shyly smiled and turned her head away.

Then again she looked at Sunheri and told
" Good Morning " .

Sunheri was shocked to hear that , why not?? She was speech impaired since she was 10 and Sunheri was used to her friend talking via sign language.

"Do.... don't.... gi... give... m.. meee ... th... thaat... lo.. look. I..I.. ha... have... be... been under... go... going... th.. therapy.." 

" Ohhh.. my bad.. I should have guessed.. your dear husband must be taking care of you like a princess now. I should get more shocks than this." Sunheri told her friend with a bit of teasing and lot of happiness.

" mm Avni... well what was your first word.. I am not asking to whom obviously I know who that lucky guy would be. " Sunheri raised her eyebrows and plastered a teasing smile on her face.

A blushing Avni turned her face away from Sunheri to escape more teasing. But she was not in a mood to leave Avni .

" I hope you have opened your heart to him. I can read that from your face. Soo happy for you my dear. "
Sunheri hugged her with all happiness.

" May God keep you always happy." She blessed her .

Their little conversion was broken when the bus came.

They reached college and their routine went well.

During the break an unexpected guest visited Avni much to her surprise. She found her Aunty Savitri in front of her with so much tiredness and pathetic expression in her face.

" My dear.. see how much your Aunty is struggling. We are not able to meet our daily necessities. Please help us dear. "

Avni felt pity for her family. She pulled out her cheque from her bag and was about to sign but was stopped by Savitri.

" Please .. my dear could you please transfer that plot in my name so that we can do farming there and make our bread. I will not beg in front of you like a beggar for money." Savitri pleaded her.

Before Avni could react.

" No need Avni. I am earning much for my family needs . Not for the lavish life like some greedy ones who knows only to spend and not to earn. Avni go enjoy your break. I can deal well with my mother. " Rhea stopped Avni from falling into her mom's trap.

Rhea pushed Avni from there.

" Mom why do you want to snatch her property from her? We had been thriving on her money for years and was that not enough? We were torturing her like hell. Please now let her live her life happily. "

Rhea's words fell like a slap to her mom. She went from there by uttering curses on Avni.

" Avni... "

" Diii.. "

Both hugged.

Rhea looked into Avni's eyes.
" I am not surprised by you talking after so long. Because you are now in heaven so everything will be set right now. If you are around good people then everything will be good. Never ever leave Neil and his family. "

Rhea kissed her sister on her forehead.

Ali who had witnessed the scene in front of him had tears in his eyes. He felt happy for his friend. He felt contempt in his heart. He felt good that Rhea had changed for good.

Evening... the classes end and soon everyone left to home.

Avni and Sunheri was waiting at the bus stop. Suddenly a car stopped in front of them and pulled Avni inside the car. Sunheri cried loud for help. But as usual everyone witnessed everything without reacting. After all it's not anyone from their family to be bothered about. Sunheri ran behind the vehicle. But it was too fast and the vehicle disappeared from her view.

———-

Neil was in station studying Chauhan's case file and was planning to make move so that he could arrest and cease all the illegal activities by him and his gang.

" DD get all the reports ready by tomorrow. We have a whale to catch. Make everything fail proof do that he don't escape through loopholes." Neil told his subordinate.

" Done Sir . He won't escape. " DD was determined.

Neil accidentally dropped his phone and saw a crack appeared in wall paper in between his and Avni's photo. It was a selfie that they took . Neil felt something bad is going to happen. But he shrugged it off.

" Sirr... " DD shook him from his thoughts.

" Huh..."

" Where are you lost sir? Thinking about bhabhi? " DD teased him.

" DD.."

" Sirji.. the reservation you asked me to do in green gardens is done. "

Neil smiled thinking about their date tonight. But still he felt uneasiness in his mind. This was not good. The whirlpool of his thoughts came to an end by the ringtone of his phone.

The phone dropped from his hands . He stumbled upon his chair. He didn't know what to do.

DD was surprised by the scene. He had no clue about what just happened.

"Sir.." DD tried to bring Neil back to reality.

" Avni... Avni is missing." Neil cried holding the table's leg.

" What?? Sir handle yourself.. we need to find bhabhi soon." DD asked his Sir.

———-

"Neil...." Avni had only one word from her mouth.
She struggled under the man's strong grip.

" Shout as much you want. Nobody is going to save you. You are Boss's special guest .Boss has decided and that's final. " the man told her in a scary tone.

" Neil ... wi.. will... co.. come a.. annndddd ... de...dest... destroy... yo... you.. a...all." She told them.

" you can't even speak properly and you are scaring us baby doll." He held her chin and teased her.

She yanked his hands with disgust.

" St... stay.., aw.. away .. fr... from.. me. F... for.. your ow... own .. goo.. good.. I .. I'm .. sa... saying.."

" Hawww... I am scared.." he didn't take her words seriously.

——————

Neil reached at bus stop where Sunheri was still ..

" Sir..."

" Sunheri... tell me what happened?? "

" Sir we were waiting here for bus . Suddenly a car came and pulled Avni with them. "

" Did you notice the number? Or any marks?"

" Number I was not able to recognize. I was totally scared.."

Sunheri sat on the floor.

DD moved towards her.

" You know you are the eye witness in this case. Only you can help us to find bhabhi. Please please think .. any clue will help us. It's not the time to cry . Please relax and think."

Sunheri obeyed him immediately. She closed her eyes and started to rewind the scenes one by one. She was stuck at a particular scene. She immediately opened her eyes .

" Sir the car had a rising sun's picture on left corner of the back glass. "

" Rising sun.. I have seen that somewhere." DD started thinking.

" Sun enterprises.. "

To be continued....