TD|| First trip

The moonlight gleamed through the dark sky and the air outside was cold and dry

 The moonlight gleamed through the dark sky and the air outside was cold and dry. While the bedroom was filled with steam that escaped through the bathroom door.

She dug her nails into his shoulders, her loud moans bouncing off of the walls every single time he rammed himself into her.

The boiling water pelted against their skin, it was so hot that it was harmful. But in the heat of the moment they weren't feeling it.

His muscles flexed while he held a strong grip on her, bouncing her body to his rhythm. Their bodies synced together.

Feeling him going over the edge she bit down on her lip slowly grinding on him. His groans grew louder while she became more seductive whispering in his ear.

Although the entire room was hot, their bodies still managed to heat up even more going over the top with pleasure.

Breezy groaned, he threw his back releasing his load inside of her.

After coming down from a cloud of pleasure and endless sex. The heat of the water finally hit them. "It's hot as fuck in hea'." He hissed feeling the wrath of the droplets.

"Turn it off!" Bree quickly hopped out of the shower "What the heck Shamar why would you let it get that hot?"

Shutting the water off he fanned himself reaching for a towel "You the one that wanted hot water."

Over the past couple of days of being stuck inside with each other. No longer having a social life or anyone but each other. All they did was have sex, as a distraction from what was really going on.

When they weren't doing the nasty, Breezy was usually high off of his medication and whatever drugs he had left. Bree spent her time reading books.

They weren't able to have a conversation without arguing.

Following their regular routine, both got dressed for bed. Tugging the string on the lamp Bree crossed her legs, she opened her book and began reading.

Breezy laid on the other end. Sitting up with his back against the headboard, he sparked up a spliff.

Even though she was reading her brain wasn't registering the words. Her mind was elsewhere. She couldn't help but wonder what was going on in the outside world. She glanced over at him opening her mouth to speak she asked, "Have you been watching the news?"

"I keep up."

She nodded going back to her book. But still, she wasn't interested. She sighed tossing the book on the nightstand and pulling the string in the lamp.

The scent of marijuana lingered in the air and the blunt glowed whenever he put his lips to it. "Can I hit that?"

"Go 'head" he handed it over to her. "What's up? You not reading tonight?"

"Not feeling it tonight."

"You wanna try something?"

She took a drag from the blunt before looking over at him "Something like?"

"You trust me?"

"Yes I mean I'm on th-"

"All you had to say was yes or no." Breezy hopped off the bed, he dug into his backpack. Bree's eyebrows knitted together "What are you doing?"

Hopping back onto the bed a sinister smirk displayed on his face, he hovered over her "Open ya' mouth."

"Shamar what are you doing?"

"You said you trust me so open ya' mouth."

Slowly she opened her mouth, he dropped a pill on her tongue.

Drugs were more of Shamar's thing the only thing she did besides drink alcohol was smoke and those days were rare. "No, Shamar I'm not doing this with you."

Popping a pill into his mouth he laid back on the bed "Just try it Bree."

Hesitating for a bit she finally swallowed the pill. She thought what did she have to lose? What's the worse that could happen?

It's just a pill.

_________________________________________

Hey guys🙂 You know I've been enjoying my nonexistent comments lately😐🤧

Thoughts?

Vote & Comment & Follow & Add.