A little one shot

I haven't been the best person lately.

I haven't been the best friend

The best daughter

Or the best girlfriend

Anything and everything that happens to someone

Can break them

It broke me

But with a little help I got back

Love

Friendships

And justice

I'm Veronica Lodge

And this is that story.

Veronica's POV

Today is the 4th of July and I'm at the Sweetwater river watering hole with my girlfriend Betty Cooper the sweetest kindest and most beautiful girl you have ever seen. Archie Andrews Kevin Keller Cheryl Blossom Toni Topaz Fangs Fogarty Archie's dog Vegas Polly Cooper and Betty's step brother Jughead. Me and Betty have been dating for about 4 years. I really love her but her brother Jughead on the other hand is just looking to get sued by me. I have been getting death threats and messages from him saying he is going to kill betty then me if I tell the police what he has been doing. He also tried to rape me but thank god I pointed out the secretary cameras in the room. I told him I would delete it if he stopped. I didn't delete it but it was traumatizing thinking what could of happened.I've been drinking alot. I know it's not a good thing to do but I can't seem to stop. "What you thinking about Vero" Cheryl said joining me on the shore " Betty life and.... *sigh* "  I said " what you can tell me anything " Cheryl said " j j jughead tried to rape me and has been sending me death threats he also said he would kill betty if I told anyone so please don't tell anyone. " I said " omg that psychopathic freak we have to tell the cops or betty or or or" Cheryl said panicking "No and defently no"  "But But-"  Cheryl was cut off by Archie yelling come on guys the waters great " Betty swam by and splashed us " Oh that's it" I yelled jumping in. Cheryl jumped in after me. Toni swam over to Cheryl and gave her a kiss. A couple of hours have passed and Archie and Fangs are aruging about who's stronger Cheryl Toni Kevin Polly and Betty are talking about something Jughead is sitting on the dock petting Vegas. I check my phone and it says it's  6:48 it will get dark soon. I tell everyone and we all get out and dry off. We all said we where meeting at the Jones\Cooper home for their annual 4th of July party. I drive betty back to my house because she spent the night. My parents are out on business for the rest off the month so it's been lonely. I blast her's and my favorite song New light by John Mayor. 

*A few hours later*

Fire works,Burgers,Hot dogs,family,and neighbors a classic American 4th of July. JB Betty's step sister and I where talking about how I should propose to Betty.Everything was great but then I feel something against my head guess what it was a gun. Held by Jughead. JB was screaming asking what he was doing. Making everybody turn to see what was wrong. Jughead was telling things like stay back or I'll shoot. Alice was telling him to put the gun down she came a centimeter closer then there was a bang

*************

Hope you enjoyed a little one shot should I do a part 2 or make a book out of it pls tell me your opinion in the comments bye xoxo Nikki