Chapter 4

Itoshi's POV
After breakfast Louis did my hair. It was curled and placed neatly ony shoulders. I smiled looking in the mirror.
"Amazing like always," I said to him.
He smiled softly at me and walked out of my room. I sighed and looked at the ground. I still can't believe I'm dying. It really sucks. A gentle knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I walked over to the door. I opened it and Fuuto came in. He closed and locked the door before making his way towards me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me with him. He sat down on my bed and pulled me down onto his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist. My arms around his neck and his arms around my torso. He began rubbing his manhood against my womanhood. He bucked his hips against me roughly. I moaned and he groaned. I unzipped his pants and got off his lap. I pulled his pants down enough for his member to stand up straight. I pulled off my shorts and panties. I got on his lap and lined up with his member. He groaned at the tightness as I slide down. He was all the way in and I moaned. I began moving my hips before bouncing. He gripped my hips to help.
"Fuck," He groaned.
"Oh Fuuto," I moaned. "Yes baby right there."
He hit a spot that made me squeal. I'm so glad my walls are sound proof. He swiftly turned us over and began pounding into me.
"You're so ah tight," He grunted.
I whined when he pulled out only for him to flip onto my hands and knees. He grabbed my hips and thrust back into me roughly. I moaned loudly. He showed me no mercy.
"Deeper," I called out.
He did just that. The longer we went the louder we got. Finally he groaned and released with me following him. He was out of breath but so was I. He flopped down beside me. I took the rest of his clothes off before I moved on top of him and grabbed his member.
"What are you oh my god," He said.
His member was down my throat. He put his hand on the back of my head and trusted upward. I moaned at him being rough with me. He cummed into my mouth. I swallowed and looked up at him. His eyes were wide. He pulled me towards him and ripped my shirt in half. He took it off and put his hand in between my breast. He pushed me down to the bed and leaned down. He sucked on my nipples and I grabbed his hair. I tugged on it as he switched sides. Soon he was making his way down my stomach and to my womanhood. He gave my clit a long slow lick. He plunged his tongue inside of me. I gasped at the feeling. It was amazing. He added his fingers slowly. Soon enough I cummed everywhere. I panted as he moved up my body. He laid his head down on my chest.
"That was amazing," He said.
"Yeah," I panted.
"We didn't use a condom did we?" He asked.
"Nope," I said.
"Shit," He said.
I laughed a bit before closing my eyes.
"Take a nap with me," I said.
His arms went around my waist and his head was in between my breast. He began to snore softly. I followed in suit.

Time-Skip
I woke up to an empty bed. I was still naked by my sheets were wrapped around my body. I was sore but it was worth it. I got up and went to my shower. I had a different shower than my brothers. I took a long shower to sooth my aching body. Once I was finished I got dressed in some booty shorts and a tank top. I threw my hair up into a bun. I felt bad that I ruined Louis hair do. I got in the elevator and went the the second floor. My room up on the fifth floor. I walked into the living room and there was Fuuto, Wataru, and the triplets.
"Hello," I said as I yawned.
Wataru ran to me.
"Big sis can you play hide and seek with me," He asked with wide eyes.
"Sure," I said smiling. "Let's get the others to play with us."
"Brothers come play with us," Wataru said.
"What are we playing?" Fuuto asked.
"Hide and seek," Wataru said.
"Sure," Tsubaki said.
"Yeah," Wataru cheered.
"Let's do teams," Azusa said.
"I call Itoshi," Fuuto said standing up.
"Man no fair," Tsubaki complained.
"Well I'm with Tsubaki," Azusa said.
"Come on Wataru we need to beat them," Natsume said.
"So who's it?" I asked.
We all looked at each other.
"NOSE GOES!!!" We yelled.
"Aww damn it," Tsubaki said.
"Azusa, Tsubaki, you two are it," Fuuto said.
"Okay so the rules are that you can't leave the building," Natsume said.
"Okay ready set go," Wataru yelled.
We took off. Fuuto and I headed towards the place no one would look, the attic. Once we got there we knew we would be there for a while. He wrapped his arms around me. He gave me a gentle kiss.
"I love you," Fuuto said.
"I love you too," I said.
I kissed him deeply. Our lips moved in sync. His tongue brushed my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and his tongue shot into my mouth. Somehow I ended up pressed against the wall.
"Hello anyone up here?" We heard Tsubaki ask.
We quickly fixed our clothes and hair.
"How'd you find us?" I ask.
"Wataru said he saw you two coming in this direction," Azusa said.
"Man so Wataru and Natsume are it," Fuuto said.
"Yup," Tsubaki said.
We met the others back in the living room.
"Ready set go," Azusa said.
We hid in the closet this time.
"What is it that you wanted to tell me tonight," I ask.
"Oh yeah our song is the biggest hit at the moment," He said.
"Really?" I said.
He nodded smiling at my reaction.
"Oh my gosh that amazing," I squealed.
I jumped into his arms and hugged him. Not long after we were found. And that was how our night went.