five

"HEY WHEELER, YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND A SCREAMER OR WHAT?"

-

"that is not possible!" el told mike. "it is! he threw it all back up after but he did it." mike continued telling el about how his ex-bestfriend, dustin henderson, ate 40 cookies in one sitting back in 8th grade.

"and this is dustin? dustin henderson?" el asked him. mike laughed, "yes el! he may be the quarterback, but he used to be will and i's best friend. we made him do it." mike told him, "god, i wish i had photographic evidence." he said. el laughed.

currently it was lunch time at hawkins high school. mike wheeler and el hopper were sitting down in the film room, per usual. they had somehow gotten on the subject of dustin henderson, who used to be mike and will's bestfriend before he joined the football team and became friends with all the jocks and eventually just ditched them. it really did make mike sad when it first happened. dustin was super funny, never did mike think he'd get into the popular crowd in school.

"hey so you wanna come over to my house after school?" el asked, taking a bite of a carrot. mike nodded, "sure!" he smiles, "what do you want to do?" mike asked her. el shrugged, "we could watch some movies maybe? i don't know, i want to show you my new camera my dad bought me." el truthfully tells him.

mike smiles, "well i'll definitely be there." he tells her.

-

mike wheeler had PE for his last period of the day. having PE at the end of the day had to be one of the worst possible things. it was always so hot outside.

currently mike was in the locker room, changing out of his gym clothes and into his regular school clothes.

in the distance, he heard brennen and liam talking. normally, he would just ignore what they are talking about. even though they talk pretty loud.

but this time was different, as mike was putting on his shoes, he heard them say el's name.

"yeah but that jane hopper, though. phew!" he heard liam say. mike stopped in his tracks tying his shoe. his eyebrows furrow and all of a sudden, everyone else's conversation shut out in his mind and he's only focused on what liam has to say about el.

"what about her?" brennen asked. mike could hear liam open his locker, he couldn't see them because they were on the other side of his locker. "i mean she's like...hot, right?" liam said questionably. mikes eyebrows furrow even more and he's getting a little angry.

"i mean yeah she's pretty, but she's not my type." brennen says, "plus i think she's piping wheeler, so keep your voice down." mike heard brennen whisper. "woah she's having sex with wheeler?" liam attempted to whisper but failed miserably, "lucky bastard." liam said.

"i don't know for sure if they are but i see them around each other all the time, so i'm pretty sure they're getting it on." brennen says. "i wonder if she's good in bed. maybe i'll ask him." liam says. mike eyes widen.

"are you fucking serious, dude? don't. seriously that's fucking weird." brennen said. he could hear liam laugh, "i was just joking, calm down!" he said. liam continued laughing, "i'm gonna go up to him and ask him, "hey wheeler, your little girlfriend a screamer or what?"" liam said. mike was pissed.