↳ twenty four

double (maybe triple)
update :) yee yee 🤠
___________________

(warning: underage drinking!
i don't condone it and it is definitely just for the plot of this book, if this hurts you in some way you can skip it!)

yjeongin

5, 429 likesyjeongin woah! this guy is so h h h h hot 🥵 can he be my boyfrinde 😰

5, 429 likes
yjeongin woah! this guy is so h h h h hot 🥵 can he be my boyfrinde 😰

view all comments

bangchan give me your phone, you're drunk.

bangchan anyone seeing this post i do NOT condone underage drinking, i don't even know how my baby got a drop of alcohol in his mouth 😡😡😡

yjeongin im not drunck im jeongin!!!!

three hours had passed by and it was around 2:30 am. most of chan's guests had stumbled off and left for work purposes.

i guess that's what happens when you throw a party on a thursday, oh chan.

the only people that were left in chan's household were the nine close friends. getting caught up with each other, joking around and telling stories about themselves they didn't think they'd tell anyone in the future.

all of them were somewhat drunk, even though some were underage, they all drunkenly promised each other they wouldn't tell each other's moms. hyunjin and seungmin drank at least 5 bottles of beer and badly tried to hide the fact they were both drunk, minho and jisung were both lightweights and dozing off every so often, even if they both had a bottle of soju. changbin, felix and jeongin drank a lot, too many to count.

while woojin and chan both stayed sober in case anything like this happened. which, by the way, did.

"heeey! since we're all pretty much drunk, let's play truth or dareee~!" hyunjin slurred, his bright smile lightening up the mood. his peers had agreed to the activity, all forming a circle on chan's hazel carpeted floor.

"okay, here are my rules, whoever's tuen it is, i'll choose who your partner is each round and you do all your truth or dare shit, okayyy?" hyunjin commented, everyone nodding.

first, it was seungmin's turn, hyunjin picking minho as his temporary partner for their round. "hyuuuuung! which shrek movie is better, the first one or the second one?" seungmin drunkenly said, absolutely forgetting to ask truth or dare.

everyone giggled at the question, even the two eldest who were sober. dismissing the fact that minho didn't answer seungmin's question, seungmin chose felix to go next. "okay felix!" hyunjin started, "you ask changbinnie truth or daree~!"

everyone in the room got silent for a whole two seconds, eye contact being exchanged.

"chingbannie! come here! i have a dare for youuu!" the young blonde said, motioning changbin to come and sit beside him. the dark haired older stood up, coming over to sit beside felix, trying not to stumble. as he sat beside felix, he felt a hand grab his arm and pull him closer, then feeling a hot breath in his ears.

"i dare you to kiss me."

_______________

oh sorry to leave you hanging there ;)

i just wanted to say my apologies for not updating in a while, just been busy with school so sorry. even though my schedule hasn't been so consistent, i still owe u all a huge thank you for supporting this book. thank u for over 4k reads & 500 votes.

much love. x