PROLOGUE.

Taymor.

I leaned against a beige wall, a red cup in my hand which contained a vodka and juice concoction. Being that I was at a party, there was music blaring from the speaker nearby. This party was honestly boring as hell and I don't know why I let Kaitlin and Nick's asses drag me to this fucking party, but I know they're having fun so I won't rain on their parade.

Crazy how Johnathan invited me to this party and he is nowhere to be found, fucking absurd. I took a sip from my cup, nodding my head back and forth slowly to the tunes that were playing. After finishing my drink, I found myself walking into the kitchen to refill my cup. I feel myself getting somewhat upset because all of my friends are nowhere to be found. Nick is probably somewhere in a bathroom getting his back blown out. Kaitlin and Maria are somewhere doing god knows what and I am sick. Sighing heavily as I filled my cup with with vodka and some more juice, I proceed to walk out of the kitchen with my cup, taking a sip out of it.

"Sick of this shit," I mumbled under my breath before soon being met with someone, stumbling into them, wasting my drink all of their shirt.

"Ugh, I'm so sorry, I can so be clumsy at times." I apologized, advoiding eye contact and hoping the person I bumped into wouldn't be angry.

"It's alri-.. Wait Taymor is that you?" The very familiar voice replied. I lifted my head slowly up to only notice that it was Johnathan who I had bumped into and spilled my drink on.

"Oh thank god it's you." I replied, feeling slightly relieved that it was him and not anyone else.

"Yeah, it's me. Now what are you sick of?" He questioned.

"Well, the fact that you invited me to a fucking party and you showed up like an hour late. Uh, my bestfriends who said they were gonna stay by my side are somewhere having fun, getting drunk and then there's me." I answered, evidently upset.

"Well, I'm sorry" He mumbled an apology as I grabbed napkins from a nearby table and began to dab his shirt with them, in an attempt to get the drink from off of it.

After drying off his shirt, I went to dispose of the napkins and soon returned to Johnathan who was waiting for me.

"So where were you all this time?" I asked, very curiously.

"I had some business to take care of," He started "But I'm here now, so don't worry about it."

I nodded my head, parting my lips to say something but the DJ had began to blast a recognizable tune, which happened to be one that I favored. The lyrics to Big Ole Freak by Megan Thee Stallion booming loudly throughout the house and almost immediately, my hips began swaying side to side uncontrollably.

Looking up at Johnathan, I grasped his hand and began to tug on it and walked over to the makeshift dancefloor. Once we made it, I turned around, my back now facing him. My hips began to gyrate against his pelvis in the rhythm of the song, singing along every once in a while.

A few minutes later, the song was over and wrapped my arms around Johnathan, pulling him into a warm embrace. After all of the grinding that I did on him made his dick stiffen up a bit because now I feel his thick member pressing against my thigh through his Adidas track pants.

Soon, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist out of instinct. He began to walk up the stairs with me in his arms and when we made it, he found a bathroom, walking inside-closing and locking the door once we were in.

My lips parted to speak, but all my thoughts went away when Johnathan's smashed into mine. This is the moment I have been anticipating for the longest time. I've been feeling Johnathan for a while now and evidently I can say it's vice versa. In the midst of the kiss, he slid his hands into my boxers and began to caress my asscheeks. Before I knew it, he had slipped his middle finger inside of my hole and began to slowly pump it inside and out, low moans coming from my mouth, transferring to his as I did so.

My moans had came to a halt when I heard yelling coming from downstairs. I broke the kiss, moving Johnathan's head from out of the way and leans closer to the door so I could get a better listen. But that didn't stop him, his lips latched onto the crook of my neck and he began to suck on it, earning a moan from me. I pushed him back off of me, causing him to slide his hand from out of my jeans.

"What is i-.." I shushed him before he could say anything else, trying to focus on the commotion going on downstairs. I unlocked the door, opening it right after and left out of the bathroom and made my way downstairs with Johnathan tailing behind me.

When we got downstairs it was a bunch of people clustered into a circle, huddling around which I presumed to be the people quarreling. Me being the short ass I am, couldn't see, so I began to attempt to maneuver around people so I could get a better glance, but they weren't budging. I sighed in defeat before I heard Johnathan say something.

"Isn't that your bestfriend?" Instantly I knew I had to find a way to get to her before anything could happen. I proceeded to shove people out of the way so I could get in the middle of the circle. When I did, all I seen was Nick's scrawny ass attempting to hold back both Kaitlin and Maria. They're scrawny too, but I mean... What does Nick think he's doing?

I mentally chuckled to myself before stepping forward and helping Nick hold the couple back. My gaze was taken off of them and looked across the room to acknowledge who they were arguing with, the Ayleks girl from the other day.

"On God hoe, I'ma smack you goofy." Kaitlin spat before bucking at the girl. When she bucked, my grasp around her tighten and I attempted to pull her away. To be so fucking little, she was strong and she was determined to fight tonight.

"Bro, Kait, you gotta chill," I pursued to reassure her. "She ain't worth it, she's old news. Let her look stupid." she stared at me as she breathed in and out a few times before nodding her head.

"You're right." she replied and us as a group walked away, that was before Maria had ran up on Ayleks after she had heard her mumble something under her breath, followed by Kaitlin and they began to brutally beat her up, Nick and I attempting to pry both of the girls off of her. Ayleks' friends just stood there and watched her get beat up, which was sad, she needs new friends if you ask me. I would never sit and watch my friend(s) get beat up the way this bitch is getting beat up right now.

Before you now it, police sirens sounded from outside of the house and blue and reds lights beamed inside the windows of the house.