Part 14

Part 14

In Akash's room:

Arun, Ajay and Ankush are teasing Akash who is now red.

"Akash" Arnav entered the room along with NK and Shyam.

"Oh.. NK Bhai. How are you ?" asked Akash.

"I am fine Akash. Congratulations on your marriage" said NK.

"Thank you Bhai" said Akash then he introduced Arun, Ajay and Ankush to NK. They smiled at him politely. Even NK too smiled back at them with same politeness.

"Ok. Shall we move and sit at the mandap ?"asked Shyam.

"Okk. Let's go then" said NK and he taking leave from Akash and his friends moved out of the room.

After he moved out of the room, he turned back and looked at the four who are laughing out loudly.

"You people have destroyed my sister's life and now laughing happily. Soon, I will wipe out this smile from your's face" promised NK to himself.

"This marriage is completed. Now, you both are husband and wife" said the priest.

Akash and Payal are now married completing all the rituals. They took blessings from the elders.

It was time for Bidaai. Karan is having tears in her eyes as Payal is leaving. NK came and stood beside him. He kept an assuring hand on him.

"Don't worry." Said NK. Karan nodded his head.

"It is really hard to part from sisters." Said NK.

Karan looked at NK questioningly.

"Come on. I am also a brother. I was also in same position during Khushi's marriage" said NK.

"Yeah. You are right. Only a brother can understand" said Karan.

Arnav came there, " I heard what you both are talking. Even, I am also a brother but I didn't felt this much sad while my Di was marrying. Infact, I am very happy for her"

"Because, your sister was going to live in your house only after marriage ACP Sir. But our sisters are not." Said Karan.

"Yeah. You have a point" said Arnav.

The bidaai completed soon and Payal along with Raizadas left to RM. She was welcomed warmly with grihapravesh ceremony and made to lit diya infront of devimayya.

Akash entered his room fearing to face Payal. She didn't talk with him since yesterday because of the prank. She didn't even replied to his messages.

He looked at the bed which is decorated beautifully but the bride on the bed is missing. Then he heard a click sound and saw Payal coming out of the washroom,. She changed into casuals from the heavy bridal lehenga. She looked at him for a second, then went towards the bed. She took a pillow and walked to couch.

Akash understood what she is upto. "Payal" he called out for her.

Payal turned back and looked at him. Akash went near her. She turned away her face folding her hands.

"I know you are very angry with me for what happened yesterday. I am very sorry for that." Said Akash.

Payal didn't said anything and turned to couch but Akash held her hand.

"Please Payal. Forgive me." said Akash, " It was just a prank"

Payal looked at him perplexed, " Prank!! It was just a prank. Seriously Akash, who will play such a prank before marriage day ? Did you even know how I felt at that moment ?"

"I am Sorry" said Akash.

Payal is pissed off by his constant sorry session. " Sorry.. Sorry. Sorry. Do you have anything to say other than sorry ? No.. Why don't you promise you won't play such a pranks again in your life if your friends say ?"

"I can't say that Payal. They are my friends. I can't hurt them. I don't understand Why are you just over reacting for just a prank ?"said Akash.

"Ohh. Great.. You don't want to hurt your friends but you can hurt the girl you love for your so called friends. Your friends are nothing but a morons of first call. Otherwise who would ask to play such a nasty prank." Said Payal.

"Payal!! I won't hear any bad comments about my friends. They are with me from many years. A friend is a one who never disappoints his friends and always help them in all circumstances. Seems like you don't have any friends and don't know what is the value of friendship. I can never disappoint my friends" said Akash.

Payal looked at him wide eyed, then continued " Seriously Akash, If I had known earlier that  you are such a coward then I wouldn't have said yes when you proposed me and don't teach me about friendship

Payal looked at him wide eyed, then continued " Seriously Akash, If I had known earlier that you are such a coward then I wouldn't have said yes when you proposed me and don't teach me about friendship. Friendship doesn't mean to always obeying friends no matter what, not to hurt them, follow them blindly. Friendship means even condemning your friends when they are wrong. Helping friends is good but not in bad deeds. We should stop our friends when they are in wrong path and if they didn't listen, then it's better to leave that friend"

"I can't be selfish like you to leave my friends" said Akash.

Payal sighed and said, "You are soo blinded by friendship. It is even waste to explain you something but mark my words Akash. One day, because of your this friends, even you will suffer for supporting them. That day you will realize what mistake you did"

Saying this, Payal went and slept on the couch while Akash stood there stubbornly not listening to her words.

Thanks to those who have all commented and voted on previous update.

Next Part of the story is already available in Inkitt