Tuesday (TRIGGER WARNING)

Blaze was pacing, Zane and Kawaii~Chan were sitting on the couch watching him. Zane was now a good friend of Blaze's and Kawaii~Chan was best friends with Dottie, knowing all of her whereabouts.

"KC please tell me you have ANY ideas of where Dottie could be!" Blaze shouted as he paced. "How long has she been gone?.." Nana questioned. Blaze looked at his phone, "fourteen hours exactly.." He said, his voice shaky. ".....L-last time she was gone this long she-.." Nana paused, Zane put his hand on her back. "She what?" Blaze said stern. Nana cleared her throat. "She...tried to overdose." Blaze's eyes went wide. "WHAT?! WHERE DID SHE GO TO TRY?!" He screamed. Nana's ears went down as she covered them, whispering a small ow. "She went to that cliff with the drop off into the ocean.." She replied. Blaze ran out the door, hopped on his motorcycle and left within a few seconds. 

It took him nearly an hour to find her. She was standing on the edge of the drop off, her hair blowing. She was in shorts and Blaze's flannel from his prank. "Dottie." He said, standing a few feet behind her. She turned her head quickly, Blaze saw how red her face was. Her face was red, eyes were puffy, cheeks were tear stained, it was obvious how upset and how much she had been crying. "Dot..." he stepped forward, but stopped. "Stop...don't.." she said. "I wasn't going to." he said back. "You have five minutes to explain..." Dottie said. "That girl you saw is my ex, Josie. She came to the house randomly and decided to just invite herself in. I told her constantly to leave but she wouldn't listen. Then once you called down to me, she asked me who you were. I told her you were my girlfriend then once she saw you coming down the stairs she kissed me." Blaze explained. Dottie was silent, and just stood there facing away. Suddenly, Dottie ran to him and hugged him tight. Blaze wrapped his arms around her, hugging her just as tight. He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer to him. "Please dont tell me you were planning on committing..." Blaze whispered to her. "Of course I wasn't..." She replied, pressing her face into his chest. "Then what were you doing?.." He asked, lifting her chin up. "Admiring the sunset..." She replied. "For 14 hours?" Blaze questioned. "Well...It took me a good 3 hours to get here... then i found a wolf with its leg stuck under a rock..so..i helped it, then i came here.." She explained. "Damn." Blaze smiled. "Come on...lets head home.." He said, moving a strand of hair out of her face."   She smiled and nodded. They hopped on his motorcycle and headed back to the house.