IV

No one's POV

After closing the door, Chanyeol
sat Baekhyun down on the bed and walked to the bathroom, opening the cabinet and grabbing some medicine, a band-aid, and some cotton. He kneeled down in front of Baekhyun, grabbing his knee and took a good look at it, it was pretty bad but not serious. He took some medicine, put it on the cotton and rubbed it on the wound. "Ow! That hurts." Baekhyun exclaimed, lifting his leg a little. "Sorry." Chanyeol said, blowing on Baekhyun's knee. Baekhyun felt really uncomfortable, he felt like Chanyeol's mouth was to close to his knee, he felt like he was crossing a boundery. He quickly pulled his leg further away from Chanyeol, startling him. "Why? What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. "Nothing, j-just a reflex." Baekhyun lied, putting his leg down. Chanyeol nodded and continued putting medicine on the wound, stopping whenever Baekhyun flinched. After that, Chanyeol finally put the band-aid on the wound and sat down beside Baekhyun who was scrolling through instagram, liking Chanyeol's selca. "Sooo... what should we do now?" Chanyeol asked, tapping Baekhyun's arm. "Umm... I don't know." Baekhyun answered, putting his phone down. "Hey, do you still have that guitar you borrowed and never gave back?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun nervously laughed. "Uh... yeah its in my closet. Baekhyun said, sitting up and leaning his head on the head board. Chanyeol went to his closet and grabbed the guitar, dusting it off. Last year Baekhyun borrowed Chanyeol's guitar because he needed it for some presentation for music, after doing the presentation he never bothered to give it back. Chanyeol sat back down on the bed and began to tune the guitar since it looked like Baekhyun messed with it a little. "What did you do to this?" Chanyeol asked. "Oh I always play with it when I'm bored."
Baekhyun answered. "Okay, I think I fixed it." Chanyeol said playing a tune that he made up. "What song is that?" Baekhyun asked. "Oh I just made it up." Chanyeol said. "It sounds good." Baekhyun said smiling at Chanyeol. "Really?" Chanyeol asked smiling back at him. Chanyeol got a text, he checked his phone to see who it was, it was his mom telling him to go home already. "Baek, I'm sorry but I have to go, my mom's gonna get mad." Chanyeol said showing Baekhyun his phone. "Oh... okay... bye then." Baekhyun said waving at him. Chanyeol waved back and closed the door.