At the Park

Grace was taking a Walk at the park a girl was walking over to her.
„Um, hey...aren't you Grace Jauregui? Lauren's sister?" the dark haired Beauty asked Grace. Grace nodded her head yes.
„Yes i am." She said And was now nervously biting down on her bottom lip.
„I always love seeing you in pictures and in Lauren's Instastories cause I think you are cute." the mystery girl told her. Grace was now blushing.
„Thanks, but I don't think I look cute right now." she replied with a soft sigh. Her her was growing slowly but it was still very short and Grace likes her hair long cause she thinks her face was to round for a short hair cut. But chemo didn't care about that. Cause cancer is a bitch.
„You Are cute. Also I am very happy that you kicked cancers butt cause you only deserve the best and I want you to be happy. By the way you are very inspiring! I came out to my parents because you came out on one of Lauren's Instastories! I have a crush on you so I decided it was time for me to come out to my parents!" The other girl said.
„I am glad I could help you! What's your name?" Grace asked smiling.
„My name is Lea!" Lea answered and smiled softly. „Would you like to go grab something to eat?" Lea added.
„Yeah sounds like a good Plan!" Grace replied.