Streets

Jimin claims, that he is not a stalker, but sitting here outside a club after following a wild Yoongi for 4 hours. Made him think a little upon the whole idea.

Or maybe was he thinking about it more cause he was almost caught?

He couldn't help the feeling swallowing his Conscience saying 'what if Yoongi noticed. What if Yoongi finds out that he knows his secrets.' The ideas of fear keep pondering around in his head like small fish swimming in a tight circle. The feeling Is almost suffocating and making him sweat like crazy.

Thinking harder than before jimin sticks to a new idea swimming in his head. That brings him out of the fear he been caught.

The excitement from this thought makes him squeal, but not to loud since he doesn't want to bring attention to himself and actually get caught. So why does he squeal in excitement? Well, To him He has entered a new world owned by a gummy smiling boy that he knows he can't escape.

Laughing at himself silently calming down slowly from the excitement and new ideas. He wipes His foreheads access sweat on his black shirt, and proudly with a smirk Jimin walks away from the loud night club. Seeming to not notice the 'empty' sidewalk actually wasn't so empty as he thought from before.

-

(N/a: These will start out short but the chapters will get longer soon I swear!)