Prologue

3rd POV

A boy with h/c was playing in the sand box making a castle. He enjoyed the sand since he was an earth fanatic. He loved to dig into the ground since he thinks people live undeground. As he was finished, it got kicked making it break. He looked to see his bully yang xaio long.

Yang: hello wimp, why playing in the sand alone dork?

Y/n: I...I just like playing alone so what?

Yang then punched Y/n in the face making him fall and hold his cheek with tears in his eyes.

Yang: dont talk to me like that loser.

Y/n: w-what's your problem with me

Yang kicks the boy in the stomach making him puke on the sand while she smirks

Yang: simple. You are weak and useless. The world doesn't need people like you.

She then walks away leaving the boy in tears and puke.

Y/n: I... wanted to be friends.

Timeskip

Y/n goes home with a bruised cheek and dried tears on his face. He and his mom were the only ones living at home since his father was away on atlas trips. He opens the door to see his mom is not home yet from work. Y/n goes upstairs to his room and sees all of his collectables of great huntsmen like Syrus Runescape and Aura Dessert. These were the greatest duo of huntsmen. In the world and that was just there first jobs. They traveled to other parts of remnant and did so many things to make themselves known across the world.

Mom: Y/n sweetie I'm home.

Y/n heard his mom and he needed to patch his face up. He grabs some bandages and water and washes away the dirt and patches us the bruises. His mom walks in to see him.

Mom: *shocked* honey what happened to you?

Y/n: o-oh just playing with friends

Mom: was it yang again?

Y/n: n-no of course not.

Mom: honey when you stutter, you're lying.

Y/n: *sigh* okay it was yang again.

Mom: ugh! What is wrong with that girl?! I should really talk to that father of hers.

Y/ns mother went to grab the phone only to be grabbed by the hand by y/n

Y/n:mom it's fine, I'll be okay.

Mom:.........*sigh* okay honey I wont call him. But you have to fight back every now or then.

Y/n: okay mommy.

Mom: now how about some of my famous brown gravy meatloaf you enjoy so much?

Y/n: yay!

Before anything else happened, a rumble was felt and heard.

Y/n: w-what was that mom?

Mom: oh no.

Tge mother pulled her scroll out calling someone. After a few minutes she took y/ns hand and went up the stairs.

Y/n: mom I'm scared what's going on?*tears up*

Mom: its gonna be okay sweetheart. I need you to grab your things like clothes and one toy okay?

Y/n: o-okay.

Y/n ran into his room grabbing clothes and his favorite toy of warrior placing it in a bag. He looks outside seeing something emerge from the ground. A Grimm species rare to this day.

A subterranean

Y/n was scared from this monster and ran to his mother

Y/n was scared from this monster and ran to his mother. Holding her weapon.

Mom: honey listen to me okay? Grandpa is coming here to get you, I'll stall the monsters just get out of her okay.

Y/n: *crying* b-b-but I don't want to lose you mo-mommy.

Mom: *tears up and hugs Y/n* I know baby but stay strong for me, be strong okay honey? I love you.

With that the mother grabs her weapons and opens the door slaying the Grimm giving Y/n the chance to run to the forest. A subterranean has its claws ready but was parried by the mother.

Mom: GO Y/N GO!!

Y/n ran as fast as he could seeing his grandfather there.

Y/n: papa

Grandpa: its gonna be okay sonny boy.

Time flies as the mother was found dead by the Grimm leaving the boy in a trance of grief. He stayed with his grandfather in Argus to help sooth his pain but still sees his sorrow.theb that pain became anger and full of revenge. Y/n trained hopefully to avenge his mothers death. Only time will tell for this boy.

Ending