Beacon

Y/n POV

Years passed since that day I lost my mother, but now I can become a huntsmen to kill all the subterranean grimm. This is for my mother and I will be dammed if she dies in vain.

Y/n: mom...... I will avenge you.

???:oooh I'm so excited my baby sister coming to beacon with me, this the best! Day! Ever!

I heard a voice and look to see a blonde girl talking to a girl with black and red hair. And it looks likes shes crushing her.

Red:*struggles* please stop

Blonde: but I'm so proud of you!

Red: really sis its nothing.

Guess the red one got in early. From her look 2 years ahead from us. I look outside seeing the beauty of Beacon academy. The view with a nice large mass of water under a cliff. Then a blonde guy came and let's say he got puke on my shoe.

Blonde guy: Oh gods I'm so sorry.

Y/n:............5 seconds....

Blonde: h-huh?

Y/n: 5 seconds to walk the other direction, or *points gun at blonde guys neck* I fill your esophagus with lead.

The blonde guy just booked and started saying sorry. I sigh in frustration and turned away only to be patted on the shoulder, why doesn't the gods love me. They took my mother and now they send some people to torment my silence. I turn to see it was that blonde girl.

Blonde: do you think you were going a little overboard? I don't think it was necessary for the threat.

Y/n: bet you wouldn't say that if he did that to you.

Blonde: I wouldn't

Y/n: whatever blondie.

I turn to walk away then I felt a grip on my arm. I look to see it was blondie with an angered look.

Blonde: you dont need to be so rude jerk.

Y/n: and you don't need to be touching me.

I grab her wrist making her let go and shoved her harshly

Y/n: go find some other guy to bother........*walks away whispering* tomboy.

I walk away from her finally getting my piece and quiet seeing the view of beacon was just awe inspiring. The bullhead lands and everyone gets off and I see the vomit boy puking in a trashcan I started thinking of something.

Demon Y/n: go ahead Y/n. Put him in the trash

Angel Y/n: no dont do that Y/n, he's just a normal guy and-you've already started.

The angel pussy me was giving me stupid advices while the most awesome demon lord me was giving me better advice. I lifted up the blonde and left him dunked into his own puke. I had a sinister grin after that. I heard a explosion and it caught my interest so I decided to go find the source. I see the girl who looked like she was 12 or something getting yelled at but the rejected version of Elsa. I ready to walk away until a voice was heard.

???: help her Y/n. You're better than this.

The voice was calming and it made me feel comfortable. I sighed and walked back to help the tiny girl.

White: Watch where you're Going!

Y/n: hey hey hey no need to get rude.

3rd POV

The 2 girls looked to see Y/n walking towards them

White: who are you?

Y/n: a guy who thinks that yelling at someone when you were the one causing a ruckus here is quite childish. Now could you do us a favor and take your white, haired, bloody, puss to somewhere else that would be great.

The girl was now angered and stormed off with her luggage. Y/n walked away but felt someone grabbing him. He turns to see the girl in red.

Red: w-wait a second. I wanted to say thank you.

Y/n: no problem but everyone gets one and that's it.

Red: I'm ruby rose by the way.

Y/n: Y/n L/n. See ya.

Y/n gets the girl to let go and walks away to beacon for the auditorium. He holds a picture of his mother and her holding him as a baby 17 years ago

 He holds a picture of his mother and her holding him as a baby 17 years ago

Y/n: heh..... been a few years since them mom. *tears up* I still think of you.

Y/n goes by a tree and cries for a while and straightens himself up and looks to see the auditorium in front of him. He walks in to see Ozpin giving his speech but decided to block it off with music he got.

Timeskip

The ballroom was filled with other people and Y/n took his spot at the wall since he prefer to face it when he sleeps. He wore a shirt that says keep it real and wore pajama pants that were camo colored. He pulls out a blue print of a weapon upgrade he want for his weapon and decides to right some stuff down. Then he heard struggling and look to see that blonde girl and the redhead girl coming to him. Well the blonde was dragging the girl.

Yellow: Heelllloooo~ I believe we are acquainted?

Y/n: yeah, the blonde who likes getting into people's business and the little girl who got.yelled at by the heiress of the boogers and cum factory right?

Ruby: first off, eww. And second, yeah I thought you were lonely and decided to talk to you.

Y/n: really?...... looks like blondie dragged you here is more like it.

Blondie: no need to bring up details. By the way I'm Yang Xaio Long, Ruby's older sister.

Y/n was shocked and look to see if it was true. And It was true, it is Yang Xaio Long his old bully. The long hair and the lilac eyes were a match. Though he's gotta admit she turned into a hot babe. But still he was done with this.

Y/n: okay you said your hellos and I'm tired so goodnight.

He rolled up his blueprint and turned towards the wall and covered up

Ruby: umm.... are you okay?

Y/n snores as in not sleeping but to give the message leave me the fuck alone. Which they did, but yang felt off.

Yang: why does he look familiar?

End of chapter