Schools..?

~Yukari's POV~

First day of school, nothing new for me.. No one even likes me. Why can't I just stick to the same school, bullied by the same people and not get hurt by other people I don't even know? It's not even like anybody would notice all of the scars, that are new anyways. I wish I could be like one of the popular.. They never get hurt! No scars at all..

As soon as I walked in everybody seemed depressed. Sort of like my mind. Until I peeked over the side of my shoulder, she wasn't even wearing the school's uniform. I asked, "Hey, you, what's your na-.." 

She pushed me out of the way, and with a wink she said, "Hinata Shiba.." 

How rude! I guess not everyone is like me.. Hey at least somebody listened for once..

"Hey new girl.." This boy with black hair over his face said to me, he almost looked like my gender bend. "Hm..", I said under my corrupted voice. "You're Yukari?"... I nodded, "Yes, Sir."-

"Oh please, call me Hirako.. Anyways! Would you like to be friends?!" He grabbed my hand, I felt as if my face was read.. "Heh..", Hirako said. "You're blushing!" 

"N-no..", I said as if I already knew.

"Well it's passing period, and you're in the same homeroom as me! We can meet my friend, Saito.. but be careful, he is very t-touchy and flirts a lot.", Hirako said over-protectively.