Meeting Her~

Hirako's POV

As soon as I grabbed her hand, I felt like we were t-

I really do not want to sound like the Male version of Ayano Aishi, but I have a feeling that if I take her to Saito, he will be touchy and-

- Sigh - 

It's not like I could be with her anyways, she won't fall for my awkward personality, and she will mostly fall for Saito's charms..

I haven't even thought about this before but, what if she isn't even into guys.. Even worse Bisexual..

She would easily fall for, Hinata, the most popular here.. I know I did she crushed my heart into pieces.. Didn't she used to be innocent?

I lead Yukari into the homeroom, because I could not find Saito at the time, and it was passing period. I could still see the slight red in Yukari's face.. Maybe I was just over-reacting, but I don't want to relive the moment Hinata asked me to be her's, and to never leave her by her side, but she was the one to break her own promise..

                                                                             Hirako's Past

"Senpai!", Hinata screamed with a smile ear-to-ear. 

"Hinata-San!", I replied back.

"Hirako.. Could you possibly meet me by the cherry blossom's after homeroom..?"

"Of course Hinata..", I said as I put my hand behind my head as I watched skip off.                                                                                              After Homeroom

"Over here Hirako!", she giggled uncontrollably.

"So, what did you want to talk about..?"

"Hirako..I-I like you!", she shouted to the top of her lungs, releasing her breath.

"W-w-we've known each-other for such a long time now, and I just can't hold it in any longer..!", tears rolled down the side of her face like she had meant it.

I grabbed her and kissed her on the side of her cheek, "I love you too, Hinata, will you be with me?" 

"Yes, Yes!", she screamed with a gasp of excitement.

Until I didn't know.. She was a setup, a player..

The next day I came, excited for school, until I seen her kissing Saito.. Just the day after she told me, "I love you Hirako.." Was it even true?

After that, I became sort of depressed. I started cutting my wrists and wearing my long-sleeve uniform to hide my bandages. I never even told her what I've seen her do, I just pushed her in the mud, whenever she was about to kiss me. 

That's when I knew, I was a monster.

"HINATA..I'VE HAD ENOUGH...PLAYER!"

"W-what do you mean Hirako..?", she looked scared.

"I-I seen you with Saito!", I said not being able to control my words, because I was breaking down in tears.

"You caught me.. Listen Hirako, I'm just going to admit it.. I never l-loved you I just wanted to be friends.. Wait. You know what..? Who would want to be friends with a loser like you!", she laughed insanely while others that heard her also laughed.

Saito came running, "Hirako! Are you alright..?" 

"Saito I've seen you with her..!"

"I never knew you two were together.. I am sorry.."

Saito started to scream at Hinata, "Don't..EVER..Talk to us again.."