Chapter 35

"Save her baby."
"Forget the baby save her, it's not even a baby yet. Just a ball of cells."
"Stop. We're going to try and save the both of them." I was dying once again. This time it was more painful then any other time. Where was the light?
"Jade?"
"Bay." She said with her angelic voice.
"Why are you here?"
"You're close to death. I swear you're wrapped around deaths finger." We both started laughing.
"Am I going to die?"
"I don't want to spoil that for you." She started laughing "nah, it's not your time yet."
"Why are you here?" I asked confused.
"Well an angel was suppose to be sent down here, and when I saw that it was you there was no way I was passing down this opportunity."
"I miss you."
"I know," she sighed "but you can't be with me now. You have a daughter and a little boy to take care of."

My eyes grew bigger.
"Whoops I wasn't suppose to spoil that for you."
"Hi mommy." Said a voice I didn't recognize. I turned around trying to find the voice.
"Boo!" Jaden shouted when I found her. I could feel tears falling down my face. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her tightly. She grabbed my hand and started leading me to someone else.
"Hey babe." Ezra said when she led me to him.
"Ezra." I started sobbing.
"It's okay mommy, he's where he belongs." Jaden said in a promising voice. Everyone was starting to fade.
"I love you mommy, and I'll be waiting here patiently for you."
"Take care of our little family bay. I will always love you."
"I'll see you soon." Jade said giving me a hug, and then disappearing.

"She's awake!" Someone shouted. Suddenly a light was being shined in my eyes.
"We thought we lost you both in there."
"Thank you. Hand me my phone please." The doctor handed me it. I opened it and found a message from a number I recognized. I froze in terror.
"Miss me? -Jack"
"I need you to prep an OR now!" Shouted the doctor.
"What's going on?" I asked. Not getting an answer, I looked around and saw that my whole bottom half was filled with blood. It looked like a murder scene. I started feeling dizzy and the light disappeared again. I could sense the light appearing again. All of the darkness disappeared.

"Bay, Bay!" I could feel someone shaking me awake. The shaking stopped for a little, then It started again to where it was interrupting me from my beauty sleep.
"What?" I groaned and rolled over to my side to sit up on the edge of the bed. I opened my eyes to find the blinding sun and my best friend Jade.
"What's wrong?" She asked. My face was twisted in confusion.
"My dream." I said.
"What happened?"
"You had stage 4 leukemia cancer."