Awakening

I'm not like most Sylvari, I'm not genuinely normal compared to my twin. I was the stronger one even though I looked physically weak and fragile. Her and I were almost firstborn. She is a thief, I am a necromancer. When I woke from my dream I had this man next to me. They addressed him as firstborn so I did the same. They were all firstborn except a few secondborn like myself and my twin that were born before us. The firstborn offered me help and taught me a lot about my own abilities. Saliri my twin became a warden, while I became a scholar like my mentor. My mentor was Firstborn Trahearne. I was hanging out with the firstborn generation more than my own. I got to meet Riannoc the oldest child of the pale tree. He was kind but one day he didn't come back. We feared what happened to him but the pale mother knew. I feared Saliri hadn't escaped either. Saliri was madly in love with Riannoc and it was clear he shared similar feelings towards her and she became one of his fighting companions along with a kid named Wayne. I never saw my sister after the day Riannoc went to fight a creature called Mazdak the Accursed. I was afraid she was killed as well along with Riannoc. Trahearne was there to comfort me in my time of anguish and grief. He and I returned to Orr to continue our studying to find a way to complete his Wyld Hunt and my own. His was to cleanse the land, mine was to defeat all the elder dragons that threatened Tyria. We didn't have much of anyone in Orr but we had each other and that's all that mattered to me back then. We looked after each other no matter what.