Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

-Tabby's POV-

****1 Week Later****

It's been a week since the concert, a week since I last spoke to Ashton, a week since Britt, and Luke's date, and a week since we stopped being friends with Lizzy. It's been a pretty boring week. Britt, and I have been working at my dad's restaurant. It's a job, at least we're making money, while we still try to figure out what we want to do.

I am currently sitting on our couch, watching TV, and eating cereal, as I wait on Britt to finish getting ready, so we can leave for work. We have this whole routine thing, where she eats first, while I get ready, then I eat, and she gets ready. It just kind of happened, we didn't plan it. I'm watching some show about famous people, because why not?

'One Direction are currently on a break before the tour kicks off again in Australia. We have heard that the tour has been going great. Their opening act, 5 Seconds Of Summer, is working on there album which we here at...." The doorbell rings, so I set my bowl of cereal down on the table, and stand up.

"I'll get it." I call to Britt, who is in the shower.

I walk to the front door, and open it. I freeze when I see who's standing behind it. Shit. What do I do?

"Tabby." Ashton says, smiling at me. What. Do. I. Do? How does this door work again?

I shake my head trying to get out of my trance.

"Can we talk?" Ashton asks.

"I-Uh. No." I say quickly shutting, and locking the door.

"Brittany!" I yell running up stairs.

I run straight into her room to see her laying on her bed. I stop, and look at her confused. The shower is on, but she's laying on her bed.

"You knew." I say. "You knew he was coming, so you made it look like you were in the shower, so I'd be forced to open the door."

She smiles at me, and nods.

"Now we can't get to work." I say.

"I already called and told them we wouldn't be coming till later, if at all." She says.

I glare at her, and cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm still not talking to him." I say stubbornly.

"Yes you will." She says.

She gets up, and walks out of her room. I follow her. She goes to the front door, and unlocks it, letting Ashton in. I run to my room, and shut the door. I start to pace around my room. What do I do? What do I do? I need to avoid him. I need to avoid talking to him. I stop, and look out my window. It overlooks our side yard, and there's this big tree near it. Hmm.. I wonder if I can reach that branch. I open my window, and take a better look. It's worth a shot.. I put one leg out the window, and start reaching for the tree branch.

"TABITHA!" Britt yells opening my door.

I scream, and fall out the window, luckily I was able to grab the branch. I look up to see Britt, and Ashton standing at my window. I start to climb over to the tree. Once I get to the tree, I look down to start climbing down to get to the ground, but I see Ashton looking up at me. I look to my window to see Britt, smirking at me. She told him to stand at the bottom, that way I have to talk to him. Jokes one her, I just won't climb down. I sit down on the tree branch, crossing my arms. I smile at Britt, and stick my tongue out at her.

"Tabby. I just want to talk." Ashton says.

"Stop avoiding him Tabby." Britt says. "You'll have to get down from the tree some time."