Ch 9 - Mine

Go shopping with Amber, Tor, and Julie and not knowing your crush and her partner are on your tail. What could go wrong?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

At the moment Julie was done shopping for dresses as she paid with her school credit and they were going to deliver them to the school. Which was pretty nice. No heavy bags and it was early. Though where would she want to go next since she has never been to the mall before? This was a big question. Hoping Amber didn't pound any questions in her head.

"Tor?" Julie stopped in front of a lady's undergarment store.

"Yeah? What's up Julie?" Tor sweatdropped.

"I do also need some underwear." She said sincerely and innocent.

"Ah crap." You mumbled.

"Something wrong partner?" Smirked Amber.

"Shut, up. Why do girls need to go bra and underwear shopping when guys are around?"

"When we're at the mall it's just routine. That's all."

"Sure. Let's walk in I guess. Not thrilled but alright. First time so don't make this awkward for me if possible."

Amber shook her head. "You're so paranoid. Come on. At least help me pick a color. You'll need it for your wife one day."

"W-wife..."

"Come on partner." Hand behind your shoulder and inviting you in.

Miyabi blushed as she was nearly mortified. "They're, in there." She covered her eyes.

"Well Amber and Julie know where the comfy bras are. Though I get what you mean. I sure didn't expect this. Come on. We'll get our shopping out of the way. Hope they have my size."

"Well Tomoe my size is hard to find. They don't have much stock of my size."

"Oh right. You're a bigger cup size."

Miyabi blushed. "Yeah..."

"Please tell me I am not alone here." Tomoe looked over and saw the four of you walk in. "And I hope they have a room instead of a plain curtain."

"Uhhhh. Let's see. I hope she isn't with him." Worried Miyabi.

"Tor?"

"Nevermind." A pink blush gave it all away.

"(FN)?"

Julie took the lead as Tor stood next to you to feel less awkward. Julie was trying to find a white lace bra or two in her size and style as Amber was looking for vibrant colors. She giggled and looked over at you two. "Hey guys, think my future man will like this?" Pointing to a pink bra.

"It your color?" You ask.

"I'm not sure. Maybe you can tell me once I try it on." She was threatening to do so.

"Oh hell no. No way. Not on my watch. That trick isn't working here. We can find another way."

Amber smirked. "Almost had you. You want her to feel good about herself?"

"Well you know she certainly needs it. I mean she should but she doesn't. It's weird. What do you suggest?"

"Hair, skin tone, and eyes to start."

"Then grab the thing I put it over your blouse of a minute."

"Okay partner. Oh and hurry up. Lady doesn't need all day for an opinion. You will learn that soon."