IV

I've never been in a date before--I mean since after I graduated college, I had my last boyfriend back in the middle of college years and I forgot how it went. All I know is nothing's serious happened so I don't consider it as a true date.

Next to that untrue date is going to happen right now. I'm on my way to the park where I would meet Hyunwoo, wearing only a blue checkered polo shirt hiding my white sando inside, partnered with jeans and white shoes and it is the only comfiest attire I see in my cabinet to wear in a date with Mr. Broad shoulder.

Wow, he is an early bear. I wonder what time he got here. I took a minute to stare at his appearance. His butt was leaning to the handrail of the pathway while his hands holding onto his both side to support himself. I also noticed his jacket hanging beside him. That white shirt is too simple but he looks more manly with it. I notice some girls stop a bit to look at him and when he notices, he bow to the ground like he is guilty of something. He looks innocent?

"Hey." I called out like a whisper but enough for him to hear. He stood up straight as he found me. He nodded as response and I approached him.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes ago." He simply answered.

I nodded to him. Only 5 seconds has passed and it became awkward for the both of us. It was really the first time we did a 'real' talking. We looked sideways to appreciate the people walking around until I spoke.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Uhm..it's all up to you."

Haist. I really hate that kind of answer as if all the responsibilities have passed onto me. But I was the one who asked him out right? So I think that's how it is. I actually don't have plan because I spent my nights regretting asking him out. When will I ever make a plan before doing something. Ugh.

I sighed feeling defeated."Okay.. then let's take a walk first? Or are you feeling hungry? You wanna eat first?"

"Sure."

Sure on what? I gave him options, right?

"Okay. Sure." I repeated his answer. It's not even starting but I feel like quitting right now.

*******

Hm..now what?..How can I describe 'us' now? Just two men sitting on a bench in the middle of the park watching some random people doing their own businesses for about 20 minutes.

"You know what..it's actually my first time dating someone ...ahm..I" He began.

You know what, too? I'm not Minhyuk so you don't have to stutter. He won't proceeded his words so I tilt my head a little to see his face. I realized he worked on his hair today cause it's kinda ruffled with some kind of gel and that black earrings that sparks when it hit by the sun. It's not too obvious that he put some blush-on on his cheeks. I read it from a latest magazine that it is one of today's trend for men. Why do I hate this man again? My senses alerted when he started moving his head so his eyes caught me staring at him. But instead of moving, these damn eyes sticked on looking at him. I can't believe I gulped as I  am seeing the nearer version of Hyunwoo's face.

His eyes,

His nose,

His jaw,

His..lips..

"Delicious hotdogs for ya'll!! Come taste it and you'll not regret!"

The yell of a vendor somewhere snapped me out.

"You want some hotdogs?" I immediately offered to shake, pointing at the vendor who was grilling hotdogs. I saw how he crunched his forehead before nodding. Seriously, I'm a little embarrassed right now. Where is the confident me?