Legend/Appendix

Cast of Characters

Dante Silvrash- 25 years old as of 2011, Alpha Fire Team for SEAL Team 2 Point Man Rank Lieutenant, Lily's mate and main character. Three tours of duty, one in Afghanistan and two in Iraq before joining Teams. Alpha Heir, favorite liquor Four Roses Single Barrel Cask Strength bourbon, owns two guitars, electric and acoustic. Long black hair, strong chiseled jaw 6'10' 300lbs sterling silver eyes. Wolf is 4' tall at shoulder and over 400lbs with midnight black fur and metallic silver tips on ears and tail, and silver eyes. Mating necklace of lily as wolf and two lily flowers. Mated July 20th 2011. Used to have busted knee and walked with a limp, but healed after first shift into wolf. Eyes and symbol glowed when completed ceremonial first mating with Lily. Scent of leather, pine and spicy musk. Degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, electronic and programming genius. Starting up business Silver Security Services. Head Pack enforcer/strike unit and co-leads Pack Security and Training. Weapons specialty in dual Spartans and dual swords, using two katanas. Orphan grew up in St. Peter's orphanage in Boston, emancipated at 16 and began college credits in last two years of high school. Joined Navy at 18 for two years with tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, then 4 years with the Teams and nickname was "Wolf". Wedding band of platinum with Celtic knotwork and edge of gold on each side. After his first shift he grew to weigh 325lbs due to changes in muscle mass and bone density. Weapon Specialty of twin katanas forged and shipped from Japan. Weapons were named 'Twin Moons' by swordsmith. Lily had a matching tanto dagger made for Christmas by same sword smith Akitsugu Amata, from Niigata Prefecture in Japan. In Book 2 becomes the Silver King, Alpha King of the Royal Pack, the Order of Fenrir. After death and rebirth into the Silver Guardian fully, he has dominion over lightning and is even stronger and faster and more durable than before. Enters what is referred to as his War God mode, which makes him a walking war weapon that is nearly unstoppable. Alpha Gio of the King of Prussia Pack gifted Dante with a Ninja H2 SX SE motorcycle and gear for Dante and Lily. Black and silver gloves, jacket with Luna's seal embroidered in silver on the back, pants etc. Dianese with an AGV Sportmodular Carbon helmet with a Silver Crown graphic on it, and SIDI armored boots. Gifted Lily with black and red leather gear from Dainese with a blood-red lily embroidered on the back of her jacket, SIDI boots, and a matching AG Sportmodular Carbon helmet with an Emerald Crown on it.

Lily Silvrash (Formerly O'Connor)- Dante's mate and initially Alpha Heir of O'Connor Pack. Age 22 as of 2011, graduated from Columbia with Law degree and has spent past 8 months back from school living mostly at Cabin. Blood-red long hair down to mid-back, 5'4" tall and 115lbs, 36D chest and curvy hips with tight bubble butt and thin landing strip and thin toned stomach, creamy skin, high cheekbones and smallish nose, emerald green eyes with streaks of gold, scent of honey and cinnamon. Wolf is lithe and slender and very fast and dangerous, coming up to Dante's belly and is completely snow white. Taking over business and law aspects of O'Connor family business of both mining operations and also a cattle ranch in Montana that is 125,000 acres. Specializes in sniper rifle and handgun, as well as weapons specialty of dual daggers. Grew up keeping most everyone at arm's length and wasn't overly close to anyone in Pack or school or town, but did have a few friendly acquaintances, but no one super close. Came out of shell and totally changed after meeting Dante. Mating necklace of howling wolf and two engravings of Dante's symbol on each side, 2ct princess cut pink diamond and sapphire wedding ring in platinum and 1ct diamond and sapphire drop earrings to match. Mated July 20th 2011. Mastered.45ACP 1911 handgun (Kimber Custom Carry) and a sniper rifle (Barrett MRAD .338 Lapua Magnum) from firearms training with Dante. In Book 2 becomes the Emerald Queen, Madame Alpha Queen of the Royal Pack, the Order of Fenrir. After Dante's death and rebirth, Lily was transformed fully into her role as the Silver Guardian's Great Love, and now has her own powers. She's now faster than even Dante by a bit, is very strong, has her own power that manifests as an emerald-green glow from her eyes and mouth and also from her hands and arms. In sparring at lightning speed, can engage Dante on equal footing. Has tremendous healing capabilities for herself and for Dante. Minor healing can also be done on her Pack members and to a lesser extent on her allies. After getting pregnant with her and Dante's twins, she now has sporadic visions giving her warnings and insight into the War and upcoming attacks, etc. Alpha Gio of the King of Prussia Pack gifted Dante with a Ninja H2 SX SE motorcycle and gear for Dante and Lily. Black and silver gloves, jacket with Luna's seal embroidered in silver on the back, pants, etc. Dainese with an AGV Sportmodular Carbon helmet with a Silver Crown graphic on it, and SIDI armored boots. Gifted Lily with black and red leather gear from Dainese with a blood red lily emroided on the back of her jacket, SIDI boots, and a matching AG Sportmodular Carbon helmet with an Emerald Crown on it.